Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The scariest part about pro-lifers is they treat these unplanned pregnancies (1st term) like a moral life lesson for the mother, which is completely devoid of any requirement of responsibility and presence from the father. They are demanding that morally bankrupt women or women who have been raped with zero means support themselves and a child figure out how to find nominal contributions and charity to raise a this unborn baby to be a productive and contributing member of society.

Motherhood should not be a punishment. The responsibility is far to great. The burden on society is far to great.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I know women, (our very old generation) who survived backyard abortions.
I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

Lotsa tax increases comin' yer way, Bud!

Pretty soon it'll be time ta pay the taxman & the Piper.

Kids cost money yanno...Lokmeer!

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

I'm for open adoption and your last paragraph MIGHT make people think twice about falling pregnant but not punishing males for their part of the act, it is going to keep happening. Males = getting away with fornication without consequences.

Men escape consequences by gunning for abortion. They pressure and coerce women all the time.

Abortion restrictions do lower the rates of unwanted pregnancies. I know people dont want to believe that.....but there are plenty of people who think they can just get an abortion so they throw caution to the wind. I know a woman who has had 6 abortions, had 3 children she placed with adoptive parents, and birthed 3 children in a marriage(they are divorced now and the dad has custody). Shes an old friend of mine from highschool.

Shes a year older than me as well....her last two babies that went to adoption were RECENT. The last one just a year and a half ago. She finally was sterilized at 42.

I literally BEGGED her to get sterilized and even was ready to pay for it because I just could NOT watch this continually happen. It was just so hard to watch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look a bro choicer telling a woman to stfu about abortion.

Its awesome how leftwing men abuse women who oppose abortion. Its bro choicers who end up sending me rape threats and telling me my daughters should get raped.

Femnazis men....warriors for womyns rights!

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He isnt a victim. If he didnt want to support a child... he should have either NOT had sex

Ya got that right, Dovey! The guy's an Idiot!

If ya met him ya'd swear he's a living version of Tuco Ramirez in GB & the Ugly. Here Tuco meets his brother to discuss his misspent wasted life.

Dragged his gf into a sex club knocked her up & that's all she wrote. He has to pay her a Lotta money plus he complains all the time about the Kid he brought in ta this world.

He has no choice now but to work every day to support her.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He isnt a victim. If he didnt want to support a child... he should have either NOT had sex

If ya met him ya'd swear he's a living version of Tuco Ramirez I'm GB & the Ugly.

Dragged his gf into a sex club knocked her up & that's all she wrote. He has to pay her a Lotta money plus he complains all the time about the Kid he brought in ta this world.

He has no choice now but to work every day.

He sounds like an incredibly selfish fucktard who needs to grow up.

Unfortunately this is what society wants to cater to... .. .the worst of people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If ya met him ya'd swear he's a living version of Tuco Ramirez I'm GB & the Ugly. Here Tuco meets his brother to discuss his misprint wasted life.

He has no choice now but to work every day.

Choices have consequences. Boo fucking joo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everytime Admin tells me to stfu about abortion(because I'm violating his partisan dogma).. I think of Cuck Norris, feminazi action hero

Bro choice!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is. And he never will grow up.

The guy never has any money because of the child he has to support.

And every time I see him he bums a beer offa me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And on that note I wish you all farewell….

El Big Sexy and I have decided to gut our entire kitchen… we need an island cause the littles (his 3) like to help us cook… and we are doing most of the work ourselves.

Between church, practices, relearning algebra, scout meetings, running a household and bonding with this new branch of my family… I have decided that being online no longer serves me. He has urged me to remain online, but I cannot deny the serious distraction this imposes on my maternal duties.

The only thing missing from raising my own children was being with this type of dedicated man and father. I am doing a disservice to myself and our relationship by not giving this my complete and undivided attention.

I’m also considering an offer to do consulting work for a Beverly Hills firm.

My advice to you all is to be the best versions of yourself and never give up.

xoxo Murdy

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is. And he never will grow up.

The guy never has any money because of the child he has to support.

And every time I see him he bums a beer offa me.

My ex doesnt help with shit financially. Never did. He would have went to jail if I didnt sign off our FOC case. And the fucker has NO gratitude that i removed a noose of his own making around his neck.

He was more of a benefit to my daughter NOT in jail.

She went and stayed with him and his wife(girlfriend at the time, I love her honestly. Shes stupid AF staying with him. He doesn't deserve her at all lol) for a couple school years and spent summers and holidays with me.

Then that flipped and she was with me for school.... and visits him in the summer.

He is fine and takes care of things when shes there. He does make a lot of promises he doesnt keep and my daughter definately knows he isnt reliable. But she does love her dad regardless. She relies on me and my husband for everything important.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar I'm not advocating anything of the sort. I know a few people who beared the grizzly condition of dead babies who died in the womb or mothers unable to carry babies to full term... I know one poor lady whose perfect child did not have a brain. Her grave is right near my sons ... One man in my Storm Chasers daughter had to go through giving birth to a dead baby last year...

I just wished uneducated men stayed out of women's business. It isn't your concern.

Apparently (and I have only just learned this), a foetus doesn't have a complete nervous system until the 3rd trimester.

I feel more comfortable that mothers have an abortion birthed naturally not broken into little pieces... that method doesn't even makes sense to me. You think every birth is same. It is not. I had a 10 hour labour, my aunty, sister and cousin had 4 hour labours, my other sister had a 3 day labour, I thought she was going to die.

Have you ever worked on a farm?... Sheep die birthing, calves die at birth, eggs fail to hatch... shit happens. Humans die. It's not impotant everything survives. It takes maturity to recognize that fact.
I totally get what you're saying so to clear things up:
I am and always have been in full support of assisting in the removal of dead babies from the womb, no matter their age. If there is an empty void where a brain should be, I see no problem with inducing labor. What I am against, is doing this to the perfectly normal and healthy pregnancies which do happen regularly, according to the stats from my contact at The State of Illinois.

Miscarriage and still birth have nothing to do with abortion.

yes they do. How can I explain what I mean? If expectants mums are told the truth, ebryo are not babies, foetus are not babies,... it's not a baby until you birth it would an expectant mother grieve so deeply over a stillborn? We shouldn't over expect it might sound but reaaly it is tough love. I think you might find the push to force women into being into incubation plants are the childless and homosexuals /peadophiles. The first homesexual couple of marriade males got jailed for sexially interfering with the boys they adopted. It happened in Australia as well.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar I'm not advocating anything of the sort. I know a few people who beared the grizzly condition of dead babies who died in the womb or mothers unable to carry babies to full term... I know one poor lady whose perfect child did not have a brain. Her grave is right near my sons ... One man in my Storm Chasers daughter had to go through giving birth to a dead baby last year...

I just wished uneducated men stayed out of women's business. It isn't your concern.

Apparently (and I have only just learned this), a foetus doesn't have a complete nervous system until the 3rd trimester.

I feel more comfortable that mothers have an abortion birthed naturally not broken into little pieces... that method doesn't even makes sense to me. You think every birth is same. It is not. I had a 10 hour labour, my aunty, sister and cousin had 4 hour labours, my other sister had a 3 day labour, I thought she was going to die.

Have you ever worked on a farm?... Sheep die birthing, calves die at birth, eggs fail to hatch... shit happens. Humans die. It's not impotant everything survives. It takes maturity to recognize that fact.
I totally get what you're saying so to clear things up:
I am and always have been in full support of assisting in the removal of dead babies from the womb, no matter their age. If there is an empty void where a brain should be, I see no problem with inducing labor. What I am against, is doing this to the perfectly normal and healthy pregnancies which do happen regularly, according to the stats from my contact at The State of Illinois.

Miscarriage and still birth have nothing to do with abortion.

yes they do. How can I explain what I mean? If expectants mums are told the truth, ebryo are not babies, foetus are not babies,... it's not a baby until you birth it would an expectant mother grieve so deeply over a stillborn? We shouldn't over expect it might sound but reaaly it is tough love. I think you might find the push to force women into being into incubation plants are the childless and homosexuals /peadophiles. The first homesexual couple of marriade males got jailed for sexially interfering with the boys they adopted. It happened in Australia as well.

Medically and scientifically "baby" isnt a term. Baby is a term of endearment. Doctors will absolute say "baby" though. All through my prenatal care, "baby" was used. In an abortion clinic....and only in abortion clinics,, they say "product of conception" or "uterine contents". Which isnt false.....but it is manipulative because its intentional dehumanizing.

Medically "embryo", "fetus" are terms for stages of development. It's the same thing as saying "infant" or "adult" or "senoir". These are NOT anything more or less than descriptors of what stage of development a human being is in. A "fetus" is not some sort of thing people have inside them. You have a human being in the fetal stage of human development. A cat has a living kitten in the fetal stage of feline development....and so on. Same with every species that gestates and births young.

And abortion restrictions have absolutely ZERO bearing on still births or miscarriages.

Abortion clinics do not even manage miscarriage or still birth. If you miscarried and called an abortion clinics(which no one would do.....you would call your OB) they will tell you to go to the ER.

Its completely separate. Abortion restrictions impact elective abortions. And regardless of rhetoric, its ALWAYS medically elective because it's never medically nessesary by medical standards. Elective abortion involves directly and intentionally killing a live human in the embryonic or fetal stages of human development. That's IT. That's what they do. They are done in free standing clinics.

Again abortionists do not treat etopics....or miscarriages or still births. These are not elective abortions. These are spontaneous abortions(natural deaths of the human in utero) and expelling the remains is absolutely medically nessesary by medical standards. Abortionists are not even permitted to treat this. They have to send a case like this to a hospital. Many abortionists here do not even have hospital admission priviledges. They just dont manage this.

You would go to a hospital and be treated by a regular OB as it's a medical emergency.....its not even close to an elective abortion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know a woman whose father forced her to get an illegal abortion because she got pregnant at 15. Before Roe. She was held down and forced

Completely destroyed her life before it even started.

Illegal abortions were done by doctors. Still are today. We had one here who was giving abortions in living rooms and keeping fetal remains in his trunk.

And there are mi
Or I probably should say, drastically altered the course of my life.

My daughter had a baby at 20. She was on the birth control pill. That 98% effective, well the 2% won out in her case. The dad's family wanted her, and pushed the dad, to get her to have an abortion. The mom had several abortions, 3 kids and one she gave away for adoption. She apparently thought a vagina is a clown car.

She considered it before she told me. She told me last because she knew I'd be disappointed. I was heartbroken. But never for a minute did I want to her to have an abortion unless she wanted one for herself. She was worried about burdening me because I was still supporting her at home. I didn't care, my baby's baby would always have a home with me. That child has wanted for nothing, least of all love. The sun rises and sets with him as far as I'm concerned. We're the best of buddies. He is so bright, handsome boy and endlessly inquisitive about the world around him.

But it has changed the trajectory of her life as well. Now that he's finally in primary school on a daily basis, she's back in school too. She had a detour, but she's getting back on track and has this wonderful son.

The thing is though, she had a loving and accepting family that could afford to help her with him. I have basically supported them financially all these years.

I don't think the average girl that gets pregnant has it so easy. Families should be supportive, but they all aren't. There are many, many dysfunctional families out there. I judge no one. Taking on another life into a family isn't possible for everyone.

Unless a person is going to step up and help a struggling family, they should kindly STFU.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I know women, (our very old generation) who survived backyard abortions.
I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

Lotsa tax increases comin' yer way, Bud!

Pretty soon it'll be time ta pay the taxman & the Piper.

Kids cost money yanno...Lokmeer!

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

I'm for open adoption and your last paragraph MIGHT make people think twice about falling pregnant but not punishing males for their part of the act, it is going to keep happening. Males = getting away with fornication without consequences.

All they have to do it wrap it up for fuck's sake. That would eliminate a lot of unintended pregnancies and STDs for that matter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No one is gonna read any links you post, basically because you consistently post shit like Salon and Slate and prove over and over you have shit judgement regarding what information you find valid. And it's always based on your partisan bias.

You have fucking clue about this topic, you have had to be in that position, you have never carried a human being in your body......but you'll tell someone who has to "stfu" because you think your tribal politics make you the right one.

Shove this link up your misogynist ass. No one is gonna read it. Maybe start sharing reputable sources.

I dont need "freakonomics" and some retarded leftwing blather to tell ME about things I know are facts....backed by primary and reputable science.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not interested in the asshurt of a hateful partisan nutjob who votes for women to be forced to share prison cells with rapists and wants to shove her politics down everyones throats and attack them for wrong think.

Die mad that you cant control how every woman thinks. That's exactly what this butthurt over TX is about. They want laws that reflect reality and you tyrants HATE it.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not interested in the asshurt of a hateful partisan nutjob who votes for women to be forced to share prison cells with rapists and wants to shove her politics down everyones throats and attack them for wrong think.

Die mad that you cant control how every woman thinks. That's exactly what this butthurt over TX is about. They want laws that reflect reality and you tyrants HATE it.
STFU, you gaslighting baby mill.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU, you gaslighting baby mill.

If a person doesn't believe in abortion, don't fucking have one. End of story.