Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well you CAN drop babies off at any fire station, police station, hospital, a baby box...no questions or consequences.... so yeah if someone throws a baby in a dumpster they should go to prison.

13 to 16 year olds know this how?

You are arguing this from a 40 yr old point of view. Put yourself in a vulnerable teenagers spot.

no one in Australia would go to jail for that but a callout via the news would ask the mother come forward to make sure her wellness both physical and mental were served.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know a woman whose father forced her to get an illegal abortion because she got pregnant at 15. Before Roe. She was held down and forced

Completely destroyed her life before it even started.

Illegal abortions were done by doctors. Still are today. We had one here who was giving abortions in living rooms and keeping fetal remains in his trunk.

I got pregnant at 15, got talked out having an abortion and it ruined my body and my life.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes. They have banned ALL abortion for any reason after 6 weeks.

Some interesting developments on this story - 5 o6 days ago, The Aborition Bill's Author, Republican Rep. Lyle Larson of San Antonio, asked (pleaded?) with Texas Governor Greg Abbott to add an exemption for abortion restrictions for rape and incest victims:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Governor's Response a few days later?

...so even the guy who authored the bill thinks the current legislation is too severe and proposed the rape/incest exemption as a 'common sense fix'

But the Governor just won't listen to him as he smiles in joy with the pain he is about to inflict on others.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F6137c9cc26facd3f3c20a32b%2FTexas-Gov-Greg-Abbott%2F960x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D3232%26cropY1%3D0%26cropY2%3D1818

..."HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHeHeHe! I Love Me!", says He.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If a fucking 13 year old gets raped? Police NEED to be involved. You understand that's child rape? And that everyday a child rapist spends alive and free is an active danger to children?

On the other side of the world many (most?) Girls are not so lucky.

Rape is common in the Middle East, Africa & parts of Asia. These girls just have to & are expected to take it.

eg - Saudi Arabia -

5f380b364c59b7647654a658.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it would appear that josephine and lotus support the idea of bringing in a woman for an abortion with a perfectly healthy and fully developed 8+ month old baby inside her. If that aint fukin murder than I dont know what is! Maybe they should #FREEGOSNELL!

Not if the fetus was the result of rape or incest.

Children born from incest often have health problems due to inbreeding.

If you support forcing a women to bring a child into the world because of a criminal act, then that's fascism...Lokmeer!

That's what the Nazis did in Germany and the Communists did in the USSR.

That's what the Taliban is doing in Afghanistan right now.

And that's what the Saudis do in Arabia. They allow brothers to rape their sisters y'know and force them to breed.

Not even countries that oulaw abortion for the most part force women to have babies from an incestuous relationship.

If you want a no holds society like that, be my guest.
Sorry cunt, you and ANYONE else that supports the abortion of ANY healthy 8 month old baby is a scumbag sick fuk and should have a shotgun blast to the fukin head.

Why are you bitching about what doesn't happen?
Liar. It not only happens, you assholes had to face it with Dr Gosnell who you let run wild for decades!!!!

I let who run wild exactly, histrionic cunt?
YUO people allowed the asshole to operate an abortion that murdered kids that were "almost big enough to walk me down to the bus stop" for decades. All the while, you people said these abortions werent going on. If I remember correctly, this asshole received some public funding also. Stupid lyin cunt!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have readily available pills that stop pregnancy from occuring.

That makes this a nonissue.

"Emergency Contraception: Where Is It Available?"

But is this option made readily available in the State of Texas?
Or just the more Liberal States in America?

...Interesting thing about that link - is it states the woman in the US normally must pay $40 to 50 for such treatment.

How much does it cost?
Plan B averages $40 to $50 per dose.

My Way, Next Choice One Dose, and Take Action are about $35 to $45. You can order one dose of ella for next-day delivery for $67 through KwikMed. IUDs can be very expensive — between $500 and $1,000. Some brands of traditional birth control are available for free or with a small copay if you have insurance.

...How come it's not FREE? It should be. I think in places like Canada or parts of Europe it would be via Rape Relief shelters.

And what if the woman or girl can't afford it?

What if the woman is homeless and has no money?

What then?

And it may be a 13 year old girl who gets raped and doesn't have the money or for obvious reasons, is afraid to approach the counter to get it.
But she's suddenly brave enough to get an 8 month old pregnancy terminated? Sure thing, murderer.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The
is a leading cause of death for pregnant women, but is not often seen as a “pregnancy-related death.” The American Journal of Public Health published a study noting that the CDC and local states “must improve their efforts to collect complete and accurate data on pregnancy-associated deaths. This is a critical step in the prevention of pregnancy-associated mortality from all causes.”

Right. Because when a man doesnt want her to have the baby, he might end up killing her. Sometimes by trying to induce a miscarriage. Most of these cases are because the woman didnt cave to his pressure and coercion to "get rid of it".

Which a man can do in NY now with no homicide charge if he slips her something that kills the baby.

Imagine someone drugging you to kill your preborn baby, and since society regards your preborn baby as disposable garbage, he gets no murder charge. And then you have to listen to people degrade your loss by saying life in the womb is shit. Not human. Not really alive. You didnt lose anything of objective value at all.

The leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide. Because you know....men just want enslaved breeders obviously. Men dont wanna use women for pleasure and just toss her and a child aside like trash or anything.

Wow, Dove. Really? WTF are you even trying to say?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I know women, (our very old generation) who survived backyard abortions.
I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

Lotsa tax increases comin' yer way, Bud!

Pretty soon it'll be time ta pay the taxman & the Piper.

Kids cost money yanno...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

They dont cost as much as all the fuking illegals people like you let in the country...illegals who's religion teaches against abortion. Religions that teach having the maximum kids possible. BTW, asshole, my $40,000 dollars of taxes I've paid so far this year is already used for all you people's pet projects of failure.

Now josephine, at what point in the pregnancy do you NOT perform an abortion? WHEN?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well you CAN drop babies off at any fire station, police station, hospital, a baby box...no questions or consequences.... so yeah if someone throws a baby in a dumpster they should go to prison.

13 to 16 year olds know this how?

You are arguing this from a 40 yr old point of view. Put yourself in a vulnerable teenagers spot.

no one in Australia would go to jail for that but a callout via the news would ask the mother come forward to make sure her wellness both physical and mental were served.

In America it's very common knowledge here.

Most teens still would never baby dump.....that's not something rational people do out of desperation. That's something sociopaths do. Thats why it still happens even though a 13 year old can get abortions(with donation grants) without any parents or anything.

At a point like that, choosing to murder over just getting some help(when there is SO much available)....there is more going on there than just being a scared desperate teen. That's sociopathy. Most teenagers will go ahead and own up when it becomes life and death.

I do personally know of a couple teens right now who have ran away from home. 2 ran away because their parents were trying to force them to abort(this happens A LOT) and 1 ran away because her family is very strict and abusive and she doesnt feel safe with them knowing shes pregnant. I know of them because I'm involved with some pro life outreaches, the girls all have registries for the babies and are being housed by pro lifers.

All anyone in crisis needs to do is reach out for help. If they can reach out for abortion and go through getting that funded and making arrangements for that... I mean reaching out for alternative help is easy compared to that.

I'm convinced the kind of people to dump live babies are going to baby dump regardless. They already have no mercy or empathy for that baby. They dont care about what happens to the baby.

Its fucking sad and tragic. But I really dont expect those cases to rise....legal and available abortion and all the places you can drop a baby no questions havent stopped that from happening.

Teens know way more than adults realize as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar I'm not advocating anything of the sort. I know a few people who beared the grizzly condition of dead babies who died in the womb or mothers unable to carry babies to full term... I know one poor lady whose perfect child did not have a brain. Her grave is right near my sons ... One man in my Storm Chasers daughter had to go through giving birth to a dead baby last year...

I just wished uneducated men stayed out of women's business. It isn't your concern.

Apparently (and I have only just learned this), a foetus doesn't have a complete nervous system until the 3rd trimester.

I feel more comfortable that mothers have an abortion birthed naturally not broken into little pieces... that method doesn't even makes sense to me. You think every birth is same. It is not. I had a 10 hour labour, my aunty, sister and cousin had 4 hour labours, my other sister had a 3 day labour, I thought she was going to die.

Have you ever worked on a farm?... Sheep die birthing, calves die at birth, eggs fail to hatch... shit happens. Humans die. It's not impotant everything survives. It takes maturity to recognize that fact.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

Kids cost money, Dovey.

A friend of mine knocked up his gf.

Now he's paying for the child out of his yin yang to the tune of $2-3000 per month.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cascur those situations are medical emergencies. They are not handled in abortion clinics and the medical interventions regarding these situations are not at all impacted by abortion restrictions.

That's all abortion lobby fear mongering.

If your baby dies in the womb, you dont go to an abortionist. You get treated by your OB in the hospital. That's a whole separate issue.

Also its been shown in studies that women whose babies were not expected to live due to some birth defect benefitted far more and had better outcomes with perinatal hospice than abortion. It involves counseling and support before birth and provides palliative comfort care to the baby.

You know there are many women who were told there was something very wrong and their baby wouldnt live and were encouraged to abort....but they refused to abort and their babies were born healthy or born with a manageable issue?

Women who abort under those circumstances SUFFER. They suffer. They doubt. They have a high risk of suicide and pathological grief and depression.

Women who used perinatal hospice fair better long term. They go through the grieving process.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kids cost money, Dovey.

Now he's paying for the child out of his yin yang to the tune of $2-3000 per month.

Yeah but he did that to himself.

And human life is way more important than money.

He should have gotten sterilized if he didnt want to have to be responsible for an innocent life he helped cause to exist.

I'm aware abortion benefits men who want to use women for sexual gratification and escape having to pay child support. I really have no sympathy or respect for men who chose to have sex but try to take a victim role when it comes to a child they created.

He isnt a victim. If he didnt want to support a child... he should have either NOT had sex(you wont die if you dont get laid) or got a vasectomy.

It shouldnt be on the woman to go get a traumatic surgical procedure so a man can save money.

You know I have children, right? How many children do you have? You don't have to tell me what it takes to have kids. I have a handful of them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar I'm not advocating anything of the sort. I know a few people who beared the grizzly condition of dead babies who died in the womb or mothers unable to carry babies to full term... I know one poor lady whose perfect child did not have a brain. Her grave is right near my sons ... One man in my Storm Chasers daughter had to go through giving birth to a dead baby last year...

I just wished uneducated men stayed out of women's business. It isn't your concern.

Apparently (and I have only just learned this), a foetus doesn't have a complete nervous system until the 3rd trimester.

I feel more comfortable that mothers have an abortion birthed naturally not broken into little pieces... that method doesn't even makes sense to me. You think every birth is same. It is not. I had a 10 hour labour, my aunty, sister and cousin had 4 hour labours, my other sister had a 3 day labour, I thought she was going to die.

Have you ever worked on a farm?... Sheep die birthing, calves die at birth, eggs fail to hatch... shit happens. Humans die. It's not impotant everything survives. It takes maturity to recognize that fact.
I totally get what you're saying so to clear things up:
I am and always have been in full support of assisting in the removal of dead babies from the womb, no matter their age. If there is an empty void where a brain should be, I see no problem with inducing labor. What I am against, is doing this to the perfectly normal and healthy pregnancies which do happen regularly, according to the stats from my contact at The State of Illinois.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kids cost money, Dovey.

They sure do, idiot. I paid for 4. I love em all to death. Had em all when I was poor AF too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am and always have been in full support of assisting in the removal of dead babies from the womb, no matter their age. If there is an empty void where a brain should be, I see no problem with inducing labor. What I am against, is doing this to the perfectly normal and healthy pregnancies which do happen regularly, according to the stats from my contact at The State of Illinois.

Miscarriage and still birth have nothing to do with abortion.

Women with miscarriages or still births are not treated by abortionists. Abortionists don't touch those. You get sent to a hospital and treated by actual doctors.

Abortion bans have nothing to do with these or etopics.

I think this may be different in Australia.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They dont cost as much as all the fuking illegals people like you let in the country...illegals who's religion teaches against abortion. Religions that teach having the maximum kids possible. BTW, asshole, my $40,000 dollars of taxes I've paid so far this year is already used for all you people's pet projects of failure.

Now josephine, at what point in the pregnancy do you NOT perform an abortion? WHEN?

You’ll never get an answer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nope. He's a cowardly, lying cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kids cost money, Dovey.

They sure do, idiot. I paid for 4. I love em all to death. Had em all when I was poor AF too!

I think he forgets he is talking to a woman who has had an abortion......as well as had children and I have been a single mother with NO help. Even Big can tell you I had small children and no help. And I never played victim either. I DID ultimately demand help from them, in the form of shared custody....a decision I do not regret.

Guess what I deeply regret the most(aborting)? Guess what I wouldnt trade for anything?

Money will never ever be more important to me than human life.....especailly the life of my own children.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Nope. He's a cowardly, lying cunt.

They all are

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm for open adoption and your last paragraph MIGHT make people think twice about falling pregnant but not punishing males for their part of the act, it is going to keep happening. Males = getting away with fornication without consequences.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Miscarriage and still birth have nothing to do with abortion.