Texas and abortion, two interesting legal arguments from Texas government

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In regards to abortion: babies have rights

In regards to lawsuit by employee regarding her pregnancy and loss of baby due to working conditions: babies don't have rights.

Which is it, conservatards?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In regards to abortion: babies have rights

In regards to lawsuit by employee regarding her pregnancy and loss of baby due to working conditions: babies don't have rights.

Which is it, conservatards?

Oi…no con/dem crap here! It’s stinking up the whole goddamn forum. What don’t you understand?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi…no con/dem crap here! It’s stinking up the whole goddamn forum. What don’t you understand?

It is conservative minded people that are taking rights away from women in the US and frankly many parts of the world.

In this case, they're arguing out of both sides of their mouths. Now, if you don't like these topics, which is your right, why can't you post elsewhere on the forum without whining?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It is conservative minded people that are taking rights away from women in the US and frankly many parts of the world.

In this case, they're arguing out of both sides of their mouths. Now, if you don't like these topics, which is your right, why can't you post elsewhere on the forum without whining?
It’s the general consensus of both present and past members here at BF.

It just goes on and on and fucking on.

Rinse and repeat…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've often wondered with good paying jobs disappearing, being replaced by AI and Robots, how these Red States are gonna feed all these hungry mouths they want women to pump out. Future looks like a scene from the Hunger Games.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
5o1brk.gif
Scroll the fuck on.
How about we shit on you repetitive leftist fucks!?