Again, Texas abortion law can go suck its own dick

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good News Libtards!!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Um, yeah, when you can't get an abortion in Texas and you have to go to another state to get one, abortion rates will drop in Texas. Have you looked into the rates in surrounding states?

You know what rates are guaranteed to go up in Texas? Child poverty and child abuse, bot to mention spousal abuse. Keep your eye on those stats.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good News Libtards!!!!!

Um, yeah, when you either can't get an abortion in Texas or you have to go to another state to get one, abortion rates will drop n Texas. Have you looked into the rates in surrounding states?

You know what rates are guaranteed to go up in Texas? Child poverty and child abuse. Keep your eye on those stats.

Yeah Nebraska clinics are really busy now

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good News Libtards!!!!!

Um, yeah, when you can't get an abortion in Texas and you have to go to another state to get one, abortion rates will drop in Texas. Have you looked into the rates in surrounding states?

You know what rates are guaranteed to go up in Texas? Child poverty and child abuse, bot to mention spousal abuse. Keep your eye on those stats.
Great, so you idiots got all worked up over jack and shit. Noted.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good News Libtards!!!!!

Maybe the reason yer so up in arms against abortion is that ya need or wanna ta be born again...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good News Libtards!!!!!

Maybe the reason yer so up in arms against abortion is that ya need or wanna ta be born again...Lokmeer!
Thats pretty fucking stupid, even for an idiot like you, josephine.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, @Dove, SCOTUS may force Texass to suck its own dick after all.

WASHINGTON — A majority of justices on the Supreme Court appeared willing Monday to let abortion providers in Texas continue their challenge against the
, which has all but stopped abortions in the state.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, SCOTUS may force Texass to suck its own dick after all.

WASHINGTON — A majority of justices on the Supreme Court appeared willing Monday to let abortion providers in Texas continue their challenge against the

Its all good, I'm sure it prevented a few murders or at least made em more expensive.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its all good, I'm sure it prevented a few murders or at least made em more expensive.

Back to the usual alt-right bellyaching about unborn children while completely ignoring all the born children on the planet. Thank goodness.

Texass is done with this BS. Too many RepubliCons are pro-choice for this barbaric law to survive. The ultimate outcome will be that all the pro-choice organizations will get lots more donations than usual. LMAO.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Back to the usual alt-right bellyaching about unborn children while completely ignoring all the born children on the planet. Thank goodness.

Texass is done with this BS. Too many RepubliCons are pro-choice for this barbaric law to survive. The ultimate outcome will be that all the pro-choice organizations will get lots more donations than usual. LMAO.

They are pro-birth.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are pro-birth.
But anti-child.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had 4 kids and stuck around and raised em all, bitch. I also know 2 families who had to pay the chink government for kids because YOU cunt libs made adoption so difficult. I also know 1 couple who fought for years to adopt kids. ALL of them are Republicans! You're a fucking bold faced liar.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had 4 kids and stuck around and raised em all, bitch. I also know 2 families who had to pay the chink government for kids because YOU cunt libs made adoption so difficult. I also know 1 couple who fought for years to adopt kids. ALL of them are Republicans! You're a fucking bold faced liar.

How about children that you're not raising yourself but insist they should be birthed?

No one gets brownie points for taking care of their children, whether they are natural parents or legal parents.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How about children that you're not raising yourself but insist they should be birthed?

No one gets brownie points for taking care of their children, whether they are natural parents or legal parents.
You stupid bitch, I just addressed those other kids in my previous post.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does that have to do with forcing every woman who ever gets pregnant to birth the child? Sounds like a goddamn puppy mill to me. Is that why you're so pissed? You want the opportunity to make bank off a baby mill?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which is what I told you to begin with. In multiple threads you started on the same topic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What does that have to do with forcing every woman who ever gets pregnant to birth the child? Sounds like a goddamn puppy mill to me. Is that why you're so pissed? You want the opportunity to make bank off a baby mill?

Forcing? They can't get a $30 flight on SW Airlines?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which is what I told you to begin with. In multiple threads you started on the same topic.

You told me the TexASS law would go down? I missed that post. But, see, I don't read very many of your posts.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Forcing? They can't get a $30 flight on SW Airlines?

Oh, so TexASS passed the law just so SW would profit?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You told me the TexASS law would go down? I missed that post. But, see, I don't read very many of your posts.

Yes, you non-reading tard. Vi said all the court did was say they would not pre-emptively block the law as no one had been impacted and so no one had standing. I further said they will probably take it up AFTER someone with standing filed a lawsuit.

Now, about the outcome? I am not sure, lean towards they rule it is to early a cut off but I guess we will see. Even if they don't the flight is still only $30 to get to the next state over where they can get an abortion.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you non-reading tard. Vi said all the court did was say they would not pre-emptively block the law as no one had been impacted and so no one had standing. I further said they will probably take it up AFTER someone with standing filed a lawsuit.

Now, about the outcome? I am not sure, lean towards they rule it is to early a cut off but I guess we will see. Even if they don't the flight is still only $30 to get to the next state over where they can get an abortion.

WTF are you talking about? I was addressing lockbrain and Dove and the other whingers.

Here's for you, you low IQ twat:

Texas asked the court to block a lawsuit brought in federal court by abortion clinics in Texas against S.B. 8, the nation's most restrictive abortion law, which bans abortion after doctors can detect a fetal heartbeat, about six weeks into a pregnancy. But a majority of the justices suggested [today] they would let that challenge by abortion clinics go forward.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You fucking tards are always popping off how we want em to be born and then they pile up waiting for someone to adopt them. You morons always say we dont support em after they're born. Well liar, as someone who got aid in my early 20's, I cant say first hand that people just like me now paid taxes for me to eat like a king, 30 years ago. Fuck your narrative about us not paying for it! I bet I paid more to the poor in the last 5 years than you paid in 15!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking tards are always popping off how we want em to be born and then they pile up waiting for someone to adopt them. You morons always say we dont support em after they're born. Well liar, as someone who got aid in my early 20's, I cant say first hand that people just like me now paid taxes for me to eat like a king, 30 years ago. Fuck your narrative about us not paying for it! I bet I paid more to the poor in the last 5 years than you paid in 15!

Again, what does that have to do with you trying to force every woman who ever gets pregnant to have the baby? Is it because you want to start a baby mill?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Again, what does that have to do with you trying to force every woman who ever gets pregnant to have the baby? Is it because you want to start a baby mill?
We've been asking cunts like you about those whataboutisms for years, stupid ass.

Meanwhile, Texas is a result of your intransigence. Another thing YUO did!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We've been asking cunts like you about those whataboutisms for years, stupid ass.

You've been asking liberals for years "What about the born children"? Please post a link to just one time you ever asked that. Just one.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You've been asking liberals for years "What about the born children"? Please post a link to just one time you ever asked that. Just one.
Idiot, YOU have been asking about the born children. You stupid assholes alluded to it again in THIS thread. Just STFU cunt. You're about as smart as biden.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Idiot, YOU have been asking about the born children. You stupid assholes alluded to it again in THIS thread. Just STFU cunt. You're about as smart as biden.

OMG. You are an idiot who just admitted to not giving a rat's ass about children who are already born.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OMG. You are an idiot who just admitted to not giving a rat's ass about children who are already born.
What a stupid cunt! Is your brain actually on? If it is, turn it off. Motherfucker is dangerous!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
253268959_10227502685415206_7812095444383279784_n.jpg