lmao.. Texas wins again

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m just waiting for LotusBottom to give her 2 cents worth...

girl-funny-face.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's not Ok to be a selfish slut in Texas.

Great day for innocent children

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's too many Catholics in Texas.

To many on BF too.

Oh well.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To many on BF too.

Oh well.

More fathers will shoot baby daddies. Watch and see murders soar. ...lol

Don't stress. It's their problem now.

Shot gun weddings might soar too, come to think of it.

I guess more deformed babies will be born as well... conjoined twins, two heads, one body.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LET EM LIVE!!!!!

How do you feel about having your daughter/s birthing conjoined twins....one body, two heads. Is that OK with you?

Obviously the deformed, mentally ill ones should be aborted.

I'm all for banning the abortion of healthy babies though, it's selfish and cruel.

I understand there are grey areas, such as victims of rape etc, but I suppose each individual case would need to be investigated thoroughly.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sums up how hypocritical these assholes are. God forbid they just flat out say "A woman's choice to murder her child and throw it away like garbage is more important than the child's right to live."

embryo and fetus aren't children.
Whatever you need to tell yourself lady.

see all the spontaneous abortions if you have any doubt. 15 % of USA women spontaneously abort.

I think men in this group should mind their own business and quit fornicating getting chicks up the duff.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
That sums up how hypocritical these assholes are. God forbid they just flat out say "A woman's choice to murder her child and throw it away like garbage is more important than the child's right to live."

see all the spontaneous abortions if you have any doubt. 15 % of USA women spontaneously abort.

I think men in this group should mind their own business and quit fornicating getting chicks up the duff.
In your case I agree with abortion. Morons like you don't need to procreate :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In your case I agree with abortion. Morons like you don't need to procreate :LOL3:

I also think fornicaters should be given 100 lashes, thrown in the hole for a month, then burned at the stake... The ONLY person men should impregnate is their wife by mutual consent.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's funny. I was thinking exactly the same thing about you.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I also think fornicaters should be given 100 lashes, thrown in the hole for a month, then burned at the stake... The ONLY person men should impregnate is their wife by mutual consent.
Yea I'm sure you've never fornicated in your entire life lol
But I'm sure you mean only men who fornicate should be put to death.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To many on BF too.

Oh well.

More fathers will shoot baby daddies. Watch and see murders soar. ...lol

Don't stress. It's their problem now.

Shot gun weddings might soar too, come to think of it.

I guess more deformed babies will be born as well... conjoined twins, two heads, one body.

No Child Left Behind!

No-Child-Left-Behind.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cry libs, cry.

Why do these people think abortion is a constitutional right? It's not. It's just a legal thing. The constitution wasnt amended to include abortion.

How fucking stupid are they? They really bought the marketing. Its NEVER been a right. It's just legal. You STILL have to find some "doctor" willing to do it and pay for it.

If it were a constitutional right? It wouldnt need to be paid for. Because it's a RIGHT.

Do they ever think about the retarded and factually false shit they say?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cry libs, cry.

It won't last. Too many pro-choice CONs.

This is wrong.

Lotus, the vast majority of the entire country is more pro life than pro choice. Even most pro choicers feel strongly that abortion should be regulated and not allowed past the 1st trimester.

And this law wouldnt have been passed if there were more "pro choicers". You understand it's the people who made, supported and got this law?

Do you know how bills are passed or do you just think the government just does it?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Obviously the deformed, mentally ill ones should be aborted.

There goes Flynn, Mongotini, admin, holiday, Sidney666 (a.k.a Stork) blurt and lily

you know, on second thought, this whole abortion thing is really starting to grow on me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way, abortion was made legal according to the 14th amendment (ironically).

The SCOTUS never legislates from the bench. They interpret law according to the Constitution.

Roe was DECIDED, by a majority male, white and Republican SCOTUS.....to be constitutionally sound under the 14th amendment. That's ALL.

This doesn't make abortion a fucking constitutional right. Medical PRIVACY is a constitutional right and abortion was understood to be sound under that. The Constitution was never amended to guarantee abortion as a RIGHT and its beyond retarded to claim this. It just shows how badly informed and brainwashed abortion supporters are.

They just spew marketing schemes with no discernment.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Cry libs, cry.

Why do these people think abortion is a constitutional right? It's not. It's just a legal thing. The constitution wasnt amended to include abortion.

How fucking stupid are they? They really bought the marketing. Its NEVER been a right. It's just legal. You STILL have to find some "doctor" willing to do it and pay for it.

If it were a constitutional right? It wouldnt need to be paid for. Because it's a RIGHT.

Do they ever think about the retarded and factually false shit they say?

It's not a constitutional right as abortion wasn't understood as a concept when the constitution was drafted. Much like libs are famous for saying Military style long guns like AR-15s weren't included in the 2nd amendment because they weren't invented yet same concept has to apply here.

But you know, consistency and continuity evade these dumb fucks like Flynn evades toothpaste, bodywash and deodorant

But for the semi functional literates on the board who can grasp the concept what we have is precedent when it comes to abortion. That's it. 9 fallible men interpreting the constitution as it relates to the rights of the mother and unborn child respectively and only doing so in the manner they did because you have narcissistic medical professionals who believe a medical degree entitles them to be the keepers of when and how a human becomes a human.

The whole thing is a fruit of the poisonous tree scenario right from the word go

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
@Oliver Shagnasty yeah fucking laugh and be grateful I'm not running the world because I would castrate fornicators in the blink of an eye.... you'd all have to squat to piss.
Typical Karen response lol. You wanna punish all men because you're forced to live a life of celibacy because no one wants to fuck your old wrinkled rusty ass :LOL3: