lmao.. Texas wins again

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
@Oliver Shagnasty yeah fucking laugh and be grateful I'm not running the world because I would castrate fornicators in the blink of an eye.... you'd all have to squat to piss.
Last I checked “fornication” requires the presence of two participants

unless your name is Flynn of course
She's apparently one of those lard ass feminists that thinks all sex is rape perpetrated by men lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Oliver Shagnasty yeah fucking laugh and be grateful I'm not running the world because I would castrate fornicators in the blink of an eye.... you'd all have to squat to piss.
Last I checked “fornication” requires the presence of two participants

unless your name is Flynn of course
She's apparently one of those lard ass feminists that thinks all sex is rape perpetrated by men lol
If any woman on the planet is safe from rape it's her.

and maybe lily .. and I only say maybe because in California degenerates will fuck anything

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's too many Catholics in Texas.

To many on BF too.

Oh well.

More fathers will shoot baby daddies. Watch and see murders soar. ...lol

Don't stress. It's their problem now.

Shot gun weddings might soar too, come to think of it.

I guess more deformed babies will be born as well... conjoined twins, two heads, one body.

I doubt that last part. If the delusional really is deformed then they will just drive the next state over and have their abortion there. A bus ticket p
Is probably $50? A plane ticket $100?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is the truest thing.

Even here in the US....the vast majority supports and wants restrictions on abortion.

It's a corporate money maker and its supporters are just fucking heartless LIARS. Its exploitation and abuse of women, and it's a crime against humanity.

They really have no sense of humanity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
244808737_925823411697291_5382232337498748227_n.png
That sums up how hypocritical these assholes are. God forbid they just flat out say "A woman's choice to murder her child and throw it away like garbage is more important than the child's right to live."

embryo and fetus aren't children.
Whatever you need to tell yourself lady.

see all the spontaneous abortions if you have any doubt. 15 % of USA women spontaneously abort.

I think men in this group should mind their own business and quit fornicating getting chicks up the duff.

They aren't interested in stepping up to the plate.