Texas Karen doubles down on anti-mask monkey-business, hilarity ensues.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If masks are so important you should tie a plastic one around your head permanently

Nice and tight too, so no BaDz CoviDz gets through

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If masks are so important you should tie a plastic one around your head permanently

Nice and tight too, so no BaDz CoviDz gets through

Whoa. A short fat guy might suffocate. Best you don't wear one Stubby

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet seamajor laces masks with date rape drugs and hands them to kids

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet seamajor laces masks with date rape drugs and hands them to kids

The difference between you and I is the fact that you ARE in fact a little short fat guy who can’t get laid. The truth. I’d definitely do something about it, if I looked like you. Your friends here know what I’m talking about shorty.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you say attention seeking behavior? I knew that you could.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wearing a mask is a mandate. Not a fucking law. I don't wear one and refuse to wear one. They'd arrest me and I'd sue the fuck out of them.
Or you don't wear one and die.
I suppose you're more likely to die from some liberal shitstain stabbing you to death than from the virus. COVID-19 is a fukin JOKE!

Martin

Banned
Banned

Martin

Banned
Banned

Wearing a mask is a mandate. Not a fucking law. I don't wear one and refuse to wear one. They'd arrest me and I'd sue the fuck out of them.
I suppose you're more likely to die from some liberal shitstain stabbing you to death than from the virus. COVID-19 is a fukin JOKE!
Then I dare you: go to the intensive care unit in a nearby hospital, find someone who is dying from Corona and kiss him/her on the mouth

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then I dare you: go to the intensive care unit in a nearby hospital, find someone who is dying from Corona and kiss him/her on the mouth
I've had the COVID, pussy. So has my son in law, daughter, and granddaughter.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Then take the dare

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then take the dare
Maybe you didnt listen, retard, I was already around blood relatives with it. What are you, retarded?

Martin

Banned
Banned

Then take the dare
Maybe you didnt listen, retard, I was already around blood relatives with it. What are you, retarded?
Then take the dare.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Ya can't fix the stoopits.
Shooting them helps

I promise you, they shoot back. :Agree1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then take the dare
Then take the dare.
Why?

Martin

Banned
Banned

Ya can't fix the stoopits.
Shooting them helps

I promise you, they shoot back. :Agree1:
I shoot to kill. They will not shoot back.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Then take the dare
Then take the dare.
Why?
Because you are a pussy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then take the dare
Then take the dare.
Why?
Because you are a pussy.
Maybe cause you're a faggit.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Then take the dare
Then take the dare.
Why?
Because you are a pussy.
Maybe cause you're a pussy.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Then take the dare
Then take the dare.
Why?
Because you are a pussy.

You are a boring troll. BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Then take the dare
Then take the dare.
Why?
Because you are a pussy.

You are a boring troll. BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG.
So you are a pussy too?