Texas Man to Floriduh Man: "I'll see your hand, and raise you a head."

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They should have been gunning down kids like how democrat cities celebrate every weekend is suppose.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They should have been gunning down kids like how democrat cities celebrate every weekend is suppose.

Are you on drugs this morning? Most Dems are not gun freaks like you? Strange post Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you on drugs this morning? Most Dems are not gun freaks like you? Strange post Dovey.

My point is that dems make sure only criminals have guns. It's not "gun freaks" who commit gun violence.

"68 People Shot, 8 Killed in Shootings Across Chicago Over July 4th Weekend: Police | Chicago News | WTTW"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wait it was more

"Chicago shootings this weekend: 71 shot, 8 killed in violence across city over 4th of July holiday weekend, police department says | abc7chicago.com"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks like it's not just FL and TX where people hurt themselves or kill themselves with fireworks either.

"Illegal Firework Explosion Kills Man in California: Police"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are so many Democrat cities where there aren't shootings every week. It's pathetic what they're brainwashed by on their loony right-wing blogs and websites.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like it's not just FL and TX where people hurt themselves or kill themselves with fireworks either.

"Illegal Firework Explosion Kills Man in California: Police"

I wonder if he put the explosive on his head like the guy in Texas?

That was a scary stupid and drunken thing to do. I guess people under the influence of alcohol and drugs make dumb decisions. Who knew?