Texas Valedictorian takes on the state GOP establishment

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's terrific. Women should have agency over their own bodies, especially after being violated by rape or incest. The right loves treating women like incubators.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's terrific. Women should have agency over their own bodies, especially after being violated by rape or incest. The right loves treating women like incubators.

I agree with that. For what it's worth, considering I am a privileged white woman and thus don't really count.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dumb whore, keep the dicks out of your twat and you wont need a scrape.

She's talking about the possibility of being raped that results in a pregnancy. That's not a whore, knuckledragger.
It is under Magasharia law.

imrs.php

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone that wants to force a woman to have a baby that was a result of rape or incest is probably a rapist of a molester of their female relatives.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how there are actually a bunch of women who became pregnant as a result of rape who openly speak on this very topic.

But pro choice fake feminists step on their faces to speak FOR them. Always to use them for an abortion argument.

I wonder if when this girl was done exploiting rape survivors if she jumped online to to be one of the multiple pro abort bullies who seek out real survivors who oppose abortion to tell them their "rape baby" should be dead. Or they should be glad their family coerced them to abort the "rapists baby".

Did this girl mention the multiple cases of abortion facilities releasing minors back to their abusers and not reporting it?

Or is this the typical script we hear from the "pro choice" camp that doesnt begin to address reality but sounds pretty?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how there are actually a bunch of women who became pregnant as a result of rape who openly speak on this very topic.

But pro choice fake feminists step on their faces to speak FOR them. Always to use them for an abortion argument.

I wonder if when this girl was done exploiting rape survivors if she jumped online to to be one of the multiple pro abort bullies who seek out real survivors who oppose abortion to tell them their "rape baby" should be dead. Or they should be glad their family coerced them to abort the "rapists baby".

Did this girl mention the multiple cases of abortion facilities releasing minors back to their abusers and not reporting it?

Or is this the typical script we hear from the "pro choice" camp that doesnt begin to address reality but sounds pretty?

Are you saying you speak for all women? You certainly don't speak for this one. Why is she exploiting something that she might have to face if she is victimized? Why is her voice less valid? Does she have to be raped to be heard about an unwanted pregnancy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone that wants to force a woman to have a baby that was a result of rape or incest is probably a rapist of a molester of their female relatives.
I wouldn’t tell a woman to have a child concieved of rape but it still technically murder

It’s for her and God to reconcile

But a careless slut who murders the child simply because it is inconviemt? She can rot under the jail for 1st degree homicide as far as I’m concerned

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn’t tell a woman to have a child concieved of rape but it still technically murder

But a careless slut who murders the child simply because it is inconviemt? She can rot under the jail for 1st degree homicide as far as I’m concerned

Why should others determine the path of a woman's life? If a man wants to have a say, shouldn't he make sure he isn't involved in the conception of an unwanted child?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why should others determine the path of a woman's life? If a man wants to have a say, shouldn't he make sure he isn't involved in the conception of an unwanted child?
murder is murder dear

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

wait...wut

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But a careless slut who murders the child simply because it is inconviemt? She can rot under the jail for 1st degree homicideson as far as I’m concerned

murder is murder dear

If it were murder, women would be in prison

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wait...wut

What what?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

murder is murder dear
Did you protest Ted Bundy's Murder? You hypocritical knave of Munchkin land

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

wait...wut

What what?
Why should men be held responsible for birthed children? </sarasm.hahaha>

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wait...wut

What what?

Yes, right. I guess all women that have sex that result in a pregnancy are sluts. Wait, maybe they're sluts when they decide to abort the baby the father doesn't want to take responsibility for either. That must be it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

wait...wut

What what?

Yes, right. I guess all women that have sex that result in a pregnancy are sluts. Wait, maybe they're sluts when they decide to abort the baby the father doesn't want to take responsibility for either. That must be it.
doesnt mean that murder isn’t murder tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

murder is murder dear
Did you protest Ted Bundy's Murder? You hypocritical knave of Munchkin land
billions of unborn banies are in your stomach and up your asshole, faggot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey dumbass, you can simply use the day after pill. You dont have to wait 5 fukin months to get your twat scraped out. Fukin moron.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey dumbass, you can simply use the day after pill. You dont have to wait 5 fukin months to get your twat scraped out. Fukin moron.

This isn't about 5 months. It's about 6 weeks. Don't you understand the new law in Texas, mouthbreather?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This isn't about 5 months. It's about 6 weeks. Don't you understand the new law in Texas, mouthbreather?
If you got raped, and a load pumped in you, you'd wait 6 weeks? You're a fukin idiot.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you got raped, and a load pumped in you, you'd wait 6 weeks? You're a fukin idiot.

I would go to the emergency room and have a rape kit done, they'd probably give me a morning after pill if I requested it. However, a victim of incest doesn't have that kind of freedom. Also many girls feel fear and shame and don't report rape immediately.

You must not understand trauma to think that all women will react in the same way. Actually, you clearly don't care about victimized women or you'd have some compassion for a woman that's been raped or has been a victim of an incestuous molester.