Thankful to Trump

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For the fact this gory ass psychotic piece of demon shit was charged

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I know it's old. I could barely follow this. But I'm GLAD for the Preventing Animal cruelty and torture act signed by Trump so people like this revolting cunt have some real consequences BEFORE they move on to humans.

And animal abusers are sick fucking people who shouldnt be in society.

This bitch really had a stash of 12 cats to abuse and murder on the internet.....fucking sick, evil piece of shit. Thank God those poor cats were found and brought to safety before it was their "turn". Its like House of 1000 corpses but for cats. The Ed Gains of kittehs. The Devils Meowjecks.

Fry this bitch.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know it's old. I could barely follow this. But I'm GLAD for the Preventing Animal cruelty and torture act signed by Trump so people like this revolting cunt have some real consequences BEFORE they move on to humans.

This bitch really had a stash of 12 cats to abuse and murder on the internet.....fucking sick, evil piece of shit. Thank God those poor cats were found and brought to safety before it was their "turn". Its like House of 1000 corpses but for cats. The Ed Gains of kittehs. The Devils Meowjecks.

Fry this bitch.

Bad karma to abuse animals eh.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fry this bitch.

Bad karma to abuse animals eh.

Glad its finally a felony.