What are you thankful for today?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m so very thankful that God has blessed me and my family in so many ways. Thankful to have everything we need and live a comfortable life. Thankful that I’ve learned how to use my faith to cure my anxiety.

What are you thankful for?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I am thankful for my family, the air that I breathe and the food we eat. I am thankful for my ad my children's health. I am thankful for all the blessings I have received and even the one's that I don't. Mostly, I am thankful for Christ my savior, for dying on the cross for me and everyone else. Without Him everyone would be damned. Without Him, I would be lost.

I am also thankful for beautiful men. One in particular....and his name is @X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wtf, Thanksgiving was last week, we're moving on to Christmas, pfft.

lol

But today, Im thankful to drink beer with a dozen friends and that we all jammed playing music together tonight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Finally found some condoms that don't "cramp my style" I get them out of Johannesburg..
Dodgy shit comes out of Jo’burg...be careful. Condoms are free in clinics because of the aids crisis. So they can really get passed around and recycled for export...Aidseee!
:OMG4:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Finally found some condoms that don't "cramp my style" I get them out of Johannesburg..
Dodgy shit comes out of Jo’burg...be careful. Condoms are free in clinics because of the aids crisis. So they can really get passed around and recycled for export...Aidseee!
You do you, but I like to use brand new condoms. (ew!)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am thankful to be here in Portugal, and for how wonderful the people are. I'm thankful for quite a few other things, but I'm not sharing them on a troll board.

cascais-gv-stone-bridge-only-bridge-over-atlantic-ocean.jpg

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You do you, but I like to use brand new condoms. (ew!)
Condoms are a thing of the past for me thank fuck! I used them reluctantly in my younger dayz, only to stop sperm-stealers trying to fertilise their eggs on purpose, when really I just wanted to have sex.
Now that I’m a big boy...nothing beats skin on skin!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am thankful to be here in Portugal, and for how wonderful the people are. I'm thankful for quite a few other things, but I'm not sharing them on a toll board.

cascais-gv-stone-bridge-only-bridge-over-atlantic-ocean.jpg
Yoo don’t pay toll here yoo...yoo beta recognise! :Perfecto:

I meant troll, but nevertheless, what?
Yoo says toll! Jajajajajajajajaja :LOL1:

Uau!
Toll for that bridge aside... very picturesque my Lotusbutt! :ThumbsUp3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With so many people suffering right now due to COVID, ie..jobs, health .. I am thankful EVERYDAY that my life hasn't changed that much. I try to remember that when I catch myself complaining about frivolous shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With so many people suffering right now due to COVID, ie..jobs, health .. I am thankful EVERYDAY that my life hasn't changed that much. I try to remember that when I catch myself complaining about frivolous shit.

Good post. I would echo the same, although I don’t live there any more.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You ever get homesick?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You ever get homesick?

Fucking A, I get homesick. The US is unsafe

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You ever get homesick?

Fucking A, I get homesick. The US is unsafe
Dude it wasn't a political question. I asked because we have many folks from the eastcoast that moved here and that is about a 5-6000km move. Some but not all get homesick so bad that they end up moving back home. Homesickness is real.