That’s Racist But Funny !

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you reckon this kid has been to Scotland aye!? (I mustn’t lol at my own joke at this point!)

images
Wtf is it ?
Black albino. My father employed one a long time ago. The witch doctors believe that they have strong powers, and often were killed for their various body parts to be used in “muti” African medicine.

Some Africans believe that white people evolved from the black albino.
Their eyesight is poor and they don’t seem to have a very long life expectancy.
Lol fucking backward cunts, two albinos could still have a black baby , and niggers built the pyramids..fucking sick of their stupid fairy tales...most slaves came from west Africa, Nigeria region, mud huts and jiggers, try to adopt other cultures cos they ain’t got one...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you reckon this kid has been to Scotland aye!? (I mustn’t lol at my own joke at this point!)

images
Wtf is it ?
Black albino. My father employed one a long time ago. The witch doctors believe that they have strong powers, and often were killed for their various body parts to be used in “muti” African medicine.

Lol fucking backward cunts, two albinos could still have a black baby , and niggers built the pyramids..fucking sick of their stupid fairy tales...most slaves came from west Africa, Nigeria region, mud huts and jiggers, try to adopt other cultures cos they ain’t got one...
Yup...did you know that if one were to dig up a white person’s grave, their skeletal remains can be grind into powder and consumed to cure the black man from his HIV? In addition, if you rape a white female virgin, you can transfer your HIV to them, and then you will be cured...AIDS-free??? Yup...the fucking missing link!!!
:facepalm:

images

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images
Wtf is it ?

Yup...did you know that if one were to dig up a white person’s grave, their skeletal remains can be grind into powder and consumed to cure the black man from his HIV? In addition, if you rape a white female virgin, you can transfer your HIV to them, and then you will be cured...AIDS-free??? Yup...the fucking missing link!!!

images
Yeah and if you fuck a baby you can be cured too, and this lot think it’s their turn to rule the world, get ready to use stone axes and antler picks...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images
Wtf is it ?

images
Yeah and if you fuck a baby you can be cured too, and this lot think it’s their turn to rule the world, get ready to use stone axes and antler picks...
China and Russia will use them as frontline fodder in the wars to come. Blacks in Africa are very pro-communism, so it’ll be an easy transition for them. The big guns will sort them out and there will be the biggest massacre known to humankind. I predict this to happen within our lifetime.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suppose this is racist but not funneh?
Some black snowflake can't handle the truth...

Trigger warning!

Wonder if it would have been the same if that had been a bloke called him a nig nog ? Lol no way would he have done that, you don’t want to be called a nigger then don’t act like one...