I'm digging it, storyline is cool so far ..mega crush on Isa :KMA:

115221_0721b.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Anyone watching it ?
Thoughts

115221_0721b.jpg

She's a bit too chubby. She'd be much hotter if she dropped 20,pounds or so.

I am watching and do like the storyline so far, but as Frood mentions the "woke" injections get annoying.

In a similar vein, I am currently watching the Troy series on Netflix.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is well done and follows the Illiad quite well, but they cast Achilles and Patroclus and all the Myrmidons and even Zeus as negroes for no other reason than the name of Wokeness. It jars ones classical understanding of this seminal work of Western Literature but not to the point of making it unwatchable.

I will say that the actors playing the roles of Achilles and Zeus do a good job of capturing the pathos of the roles, but the jury is still out on the dude playing Patroclus. I haven't seen him die yet, so we will make a determination then.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Anyone watching it ?
Thoughts

115221_0721b.jpg

She's a bit too chubby. She'd be much hotter if she dropped 20,pounds or so.

I am watching and do like the storyline so far, but as Frood mentions the "woke" injections get annoying.

In a similar vein, I am currently watching the Troy series on Netflix.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is well done and follows the Illiad quite well, but they cast Achilles and Patroclus and all the Myrmidons and even Zeus as negroes for no other reason than the name of Wokeness. It jars ones classical understanding of this seminal work of Western Literature but not to the point of making it unwatchable.

I will say that the actors playing the roles of Achilles and Zeus do a good job of capturing the pathos of the roles, but the jury is still out on the dude playing Patroclus. I haven't seen him die yet, so we will make a determination then.
I liked the first season, it has slipped tremendously