The Actually Disturbing Thread

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Post things that ACTUALLY disturbed you. Suicide bombings and beheadings become almost routine after a while.

10539160-middle-age-senior-man-emotional-screaming-in-shock-or-fear.jpg

Let's start slow.

The Station Nightclub Fire

barylick_fig-1-2-jpeg.jpg

Trashy 80's band Great White did a show at The Station in Rhode Island in '03. During their opening song the band's manager Daniel Biechele set off pyro without permission from the club owners or the fire mashall. The club had NO SPRINKLERS and was over capacity(official capacity was 404 which was still way too high, the night of the show there were 462 people there). The club used cheap sound dampening foam and, upon ignition, it quickly started putting off thick back smoke and deadly amounts of carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide gas. Inhaling even a little would rapidly cause loss of consciousness and death. People were very slow to react. It's possible some people thought the fire was part of the show, as the video for the song they were playing involves the band dancing around a bonfire on a beach.

Band jumps off stage, scurries out a fire exit. When people tried to leave via that exit Scott Vieira(a man who I've read didn't even work for The Station and had just volunteered to do security for that night in exchange for free drinks and a t-shirt) turned them away saying it was for the band only. So everybody went towards the main entrance. Keep in mind the ceiling is literally melting and falling on people this whole time, so people are starting to panic. The main entrance of the building was a hallway that was narrow at the front door and gradually got wider, followed by a short L-shaped hallway. Within one minute the fire reached flashover, which basically means all smoke/gasses and combustible materials in the area ignited. Flashover occurs at about 1000 degrees. About 90 seconds after the fire started the main exit became jammed with dozens of people trying to escape. Pretty much everybody who was still inside the building at that point died. In total 100 died and 230 were injured. Among the dead were Great White's guitarist Ty Longley, half of the opening band, and local DJ Mike "Dr Metal" Gonsalves. It's thought that Longley went back into the building in an attempt to save his guitar, his body is possibly the lone one discovered on the dance floor. Gonsalves announced the main act and went to use the restroom, which is where his corpse was found after the fire. Ironically Scott Vieira's wife died in the fire too.

hZcsUKf.jpg

The whole thing was caught on video by a cameraman for a local news station who was there to do a fluff piece on nightclub safety with reporter/partial Station owner Jeffrey Derderian. The fire occurred just three days after the E2 nighclub stampede in Chicago which resulted in 21 fatalities. The video is slightly haunting so be warned.

Here's the TL;DR
@0:08 Pyro goes off.
@0:30 Pyro is done, ceiling is already mucho on fire, cameraman starts leaving.
@0:50 Jack Russell stops singing, "Wow... That's not good".
@1:05 You can see what appears to be people on fire falling off the stage.
@1:30 "Where's my husband?!", increasingly terrible screams of pain as the woman is burned alive. Cameraman manages to get outside.
@1:45 a man breaks through a window. The club is full of smoke, the lights have all exploded by this point.
@2:00 People piled in the doorway, struggling to get out. The fire alarms stop, presumably because they all melted.
@3:50 People screaming "Bridget" as the club continues to burn. Bridget was one of the people who died hiding in the bathrooms.
@4:40 The Fire Department is finally getting close. It's thought that if the club had sprinklers the fire would have been contained enough that everybody could have exited safely.
@4:45 A crazed, burned man. His hands look like they're made of charcoal.
@5:00 The cameraman peers into stage-side fire door of the building. The smoke is almost down to the floor.
@5:38 "HELP ME", followed by more horrible screams
@6:15 Somebody begging for the firefighters to turn the hoses on. A man completely on fire is seen walking on the walkway by the front door. The club is an inferno by now.
@6:40 They finally turn the hoses on.
The remainder of the video is people panicking, a transformer blowing up, the firemen trying to set up a perimeter, and the fire continuing to rage.

nzNJTzR.jpg

The place totally burned to the ground, minus the mural of Ozzy on the front facade of the building.

Biechele was plead guilty to 100 counts of involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 15 years, 11 suspended and four to serve, plus three years probation. He got out after two years served.
Michael and Jeffrey Derderian, the owners of the club, were charged as well. Michael got the same sentence as Biechele, and also got out after serving only two years. Jeffrey Derderian got a ten year suspended sentence, three years probation, and 500 hours of community service.

There were also a messy series of civil settlements totaling over $115,000,000 involving Jack Russell, the owners of The Station, the company that made the flammable foam, WPRI-TV, WHJY-FM, and several other parties.

An interview with a man who was caught in the crowd crush by the front door. The dozens of dying people on top of him miraculously shielded him from the heat. He had some burns on his legs, that was it. Supposedly during the recovery they found a person with lungs full of water, which meant that they survived until the firefighters turned the hoses on, which inadvertently drowned them.

An interview with the drummer of the opening band.

Interviews with several other survivors of the fire, whose injuries range from moderate to severe.

I remember seeing the fire on the news the night it happened. I'm happy I don't particularly like 80's hair metal, the venue is close enough to me that I could've potentially been there.​

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Vore can get pretty disturbing. For the non-deviants here, vore is basically a fetish for being eaten alive. It's kinda in the same vein as those "crush" videos. There are varying levels of it. Some people fantasize about real animals, some fantasize about anthropomorphic furry monstrosities, some fantasize about giant ladies eating them. Some fantasize about being swallowed hole, some fantasize about being ground and chewed into gory little pieces to be digested. There's kind of a spectrum I guess.

Anyway, I was on 4chan(of course) a long time ago and I came across a vore video posted on /b/. It was an Eastern European woman with fake cat ears and whiskers drawn on her face. She ate a live baby mouse. She didn't just swallow it, she was trying to be sexy about it, talking in a low voice, clicking her teeth together, rolling the mouse around with her tongue. The mouse was SCREAMING, and it kept trying to jump out of her mouth. The whole video was an extreme close-up of her mouth, except the end, when the camera zoomed out and she rubbed her stomach like she was full from eating a big meal.

She has many videos apparently. In some of them she eats fish or frogs, but her most "popular" seem to be the mice videos.

There is a fifteen minute long video of her eating ten mice like it's nothing. I can handle a lot in regards to violence directed at people but animal cruelty pisses me the fuck off. I don't understand how people can be okay doing this stuff to animals.

Her eyes look dead. Fuck this bitch. One of her videos went semi-viral and she apparently deleted all her social media. Cunt.​

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Vore can get pretty disturbing. For the non-deviants here, vore is basically a fetish for being eaten alive. It's kinda in the same vein as those "crush" videos. There are varying levels of it. Some people fantasize about real animals, some fantasize about anthropomorphic furry monstrosities, some fantasize about giant ladies eating them. Some fantasize about being swallowed hole, some fantasize about being ground and chewed into gory little pieces to be digested. There's kind of a spectrum I guess.

Anyway, I was on 4chan(of course) a long time ago and I came across a vore video posted on /b/. It was an Eastern European woman with fake cat ears and whiskers drawn on her face. She ate a live baby mouse. She didn't just swallow it, she was trying to be sexy about it, talking in a low voice, clicking her teeth together, rolling the mouse around with her tongue. The mouse was SCREAMING, and it kept trying to jump out of her mouth. The whole video was an extreme close-up of her mouth, except the end, when the camera zoomed out and she rubbed her stomach like she was full from eating a big meal.

She has many videos apparently. In some of them she eats fish or frogs, but her most "popular" seem to be the mice videos.

73YC1uB.png

There is a fifteen minute long video of her eating ten mice like it's nothing. I can handle a lot in regards to violence directed at people but animal cruelty pisses me the fuck off. I don't understand how people can be okay doing this stuff to animals.

2r46uqi.png

Her eyes look dead. Fuck this bitch. One of her videos went semi-viral and she apparently deleted all her social media. Cunt.​
I never could and still don't understand how a person could get off on causing pain to another living being whether it be animal or human. Unless of course it's a willing human., then hey whatever do what you want.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
The Funkytown cartel video is one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life.

mD7FtHv.png

A group of cartel dudes have a guy, supposedly from a rival cartel, in a room. Before the video even started they cut his hands off, and completely cut off his face. No eyes, no nose, nothing but wet red meat. They're juicing him up on with something from an IV so he'll live longer. They start trying to cut his head off with a box cutter but the blade is too dull. At one point they put a machete or something in his mouth. Even though he doesn't have hands he keeps trying to shield his face, and he's screaming and gurgling as they cut him. He's alive through the whole thing. At one point Funkytown comes on the radio and one of the cartel guys starts whistling along to it.

Not sure how to post it as an attachment so here's a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The video feels much longer than three minutes.​

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
The irony is that I've seen a bunch of cartel hack and slash flicks and am more or less inured to it now, so it's a little funny to me that YouTurd is getting all moral over them at this point. Even more so when I encounter videos like the following which apparently conform to YT's highly questionable community guidelines...

It's not the actual beating of the children that disturbs me in this video mind you, if it were just that then fine. A little savage for some I agree (I personally wouldn't welcome being a member of an armed goon squad targeting juveniles), but it's a theater of war and one which was entered into under false pretenses at that. There's plenty of stuff about the allies incursion into the middle east that is reprehensible, kicking the shit out of molotov coctail wielding teenagers likely goes on more often than you or I know. War is a dirty business, we could do with a lot less of it and probably would if it weren't for certain, overly greedy interests at the top.

For me what pushed it over the edge though was the savage joy and utter lack of regard expressed by the cameraman. And I can honestly say that while I've become a little desensitized to that too over the years, I'd still slam the door in that cunt's face if he ever darkened my welcome mat. Doing it dispassionately with an end goal of thwarting opposition... well that's one thing. Actively reveling in it is quite another.

And the hell? There's people in our own countries who would bring those affected by it here? I want someone to explain the logic behind taking in a bunch of people from a country you've fucked up. "Hey, we ruined your country, but don't worry - here's a home in our democracy loving utopia... try to play nice now." Jesus, get a fucking grip already!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I've never been in the military but it's almost understandable that some soldiers flat out hate/enjoy killing the local population. That doesn't make it okay, but I get it. Tribalism, Us-vs-Them mentality. It's probably easier to shoot at somebody if you can dissociate enough to put them in some "Other" category rather than thinking of them as another human with a a history and memories and a family and whatnot. It probably helps that they're not white and don't speak English. Combine that with seeing your friends get blown up by IEDs or whatever, it makes sense that some soldiers would enjoy causing suffering to others as some sort of revenge type thing.

At the same time, what kind of fucktards throw rocks at people with machine guns? They're lucky they didn't get blasted.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
The same kind of fucktards who will likely be bought off later with gifts from Uncle Sam of the kinds of weaponry he wouldn't trust his own countrymen with. Think about that long and hard and maybe you'll realise what it says about our side.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Absolutely. War is good for business, human lives be damned. Money is the bottom line.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
another really gruesome cartel video. They execute a guy and his son. Not sure what the story is, think the father might've been a cop or something. They beat the father and cut his throat while they make the son watch. The video cuts, now the father is headless and the son is laying next to him covered in blood. They stab the son a bunch, fillet the flesh of his chest and pull his heart out. Brutal. Seven fucking minutes.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Good ol' Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs hammertime video. This was one of the first "extreme" gore videos I ever saw. They cave a guy's face in with a hammer, then stab him in the stomach and eyes with a screwdriver. I remember the video being way better quality the first time I saw it. This one is also missing the part where they all run back to their car and soak the hammer with bleach or alcohol or something.

In the summer of '07 a pair of 19 year old Ukranians killed 21 people in three weeks. Victims were selected at random. Normally homeless people, drunk people walking home from bars, vagrants, disabled, children. Their youngest victim was 14. They killed a pregnant woman, cut the fetus out.

When they were caught there was a rumor that they were commissioned to make 40 snuff videos by some rich foreign guy, but that's unconfirmed.

The two killers got life in prison, their camera man accomplice got nine years.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
These pics have been floating around for a while, they belong to some chick who goes by ColdnessInMyHeart. Gnarly. I used to follow her on Tumblr. I believe she was from Germany, and I remember hearing that, due to some legal loophole, she could not be institutionalized unless she verbally expressed suicidal intent or something. No idea if she's still alive. I wonder what happened to her to cause her to do that to herself.

pAYwHD4.jpg

q0yokED.jpg

aWLA8Tg.jpg

5cTvtPO.jpg

U8qil2l.jpg

rBHXV7I.jpg

i7wu2XD.jpg

CYZAxR8.jpg

R1QWjlD.jpg

NNNbU4q.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The irony is that I've seen a bunch of cartel hack and slash flicks and am more or less inured to it now, so it's a little funny to me that YouTurd is getting all moral over them at this point. Even more so when I encounter videos like the following which apparently conform to YT's highly questionable community guidelines...

It's not the actual beating of the children that disturbs me in this video mind you, if it were just that then fine. A little savage for some I agree (I personally wouldn't welcome being a member of an armed goon squad targeting juveniles), but it's a theater of war and one which was entered into under false pretenses at that. There's plenty of stuff about the allies incursion into the middle east that is reprehensible, kicking the shit out of molotov coctail wielding teenagers likely goes on more often than you or I know. War is a dirty business, we could do with a lot less of it and probably would if it weren't for certain, overly greedy interests at the top.

For me what pushed it over the edge though was the savage joy and utter lack of regard expressed by the cameraman. And I can honestly say that while I've become a little desensitized to that too over the years, I'd still slam the door in that cunt's face if he ever darkened my welcome mat. Doing it dispassionately with an end goal of thwarting opposition... well that's one thing. Actively reveling in it is quite another.

And the hell? There's people in our own countries who would bring those affected by it here? I want someone to explain the logic behind taking in a bunch of people from a country you've fucked up. "Hey, we ruined your country, but don't worry - here's a home in our democracy loving utopia... try to play nice now." Jesus, get a fucking grip already!

The American way at work again lolol

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

73YC1uB.png

2r46uqi.png

find her, expose and spread her to russian cannibals as her dream to be eaten alive .. lol, joke. :Perfecto::ROFL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I use the hammer or rock method for mercy kills on animals. One stunted pig that was being virtually eaten alive by his very large siblings, a kangaroo that was badly hurt and in serious pain after it jumped out of nowhere and got caught under my car, and a goat that was badly mauled by the two farm dogs I was with while mountain climbing granite hills in Zimbabwe.

A massive blow to the head and it’s lights out. End of story. The kangaroo took extra knocks though. In all cases I did the merciful thing, but I still felt bad having done it to this day. I couldn’t imagine someone actually getting off on something like this.
:STFU3: