The article doesn't say, is this guy Antifa or BLM?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Woman killed, 2 hospitalized after vehicular rampage during Bedlam party in Claremore

61a508c4cee85.image.jpg

He doesn't look like a Skateboarder.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is he a cOnZ?

Is he......gulp......teh RIGHT?

Is this a free pass for the black supremacist who murdered 8 people so far and injured like 60 in a vehicular terror attack in Wisconsin that your ilk called karma for not imprisoning an innocent person who defended himself?

Not sure what you trying and failing to say here.

Is this proof that all of us are wrong about everything and we need to give up our silly rights and be socailists?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Imma go out on a limb here and just guess that he's neither antifa nor BLM, just another confused incel who sincerely believed that borrowing $40K or more to buy a MANLY truck would automatically get him some pussay, as well as making his dick grow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imma go out on a limb here and just guess that he's neither antifa nor BLM, just another confused incel who sincerely believed that borrowing $40K or more to buy a MANLY truck would automatically get him some pussay, as well as making his dick grow.

From what I saw before I found out I have to pay to read this.....he was a drunk driver

Just a disgusting drunk who needs to go to prison. No clue why this would inspire thoughts of antifa/blm.....or skateboards.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I see you worms have gotten your gaslighting orders.

We're supposed to see here that people -- especially white people -- go on rampages in their vehicles all the time, so there's nothing particularly noteworthy (or newsworthy) about a hate-filled Registered Democrat Pro-BLM nigger running down a few old white ladies and some evil inherently racist white children at a Christmas parade in Waukesha.

He was just running from the cops, you see, who were probably oppressing him and wanted to pull him over for driving while black. And it was the SUV that run over all those people, not the nigger. At least that's what the mainstream media reported.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait I think I get it.

So because Admin thinks we call everything that happens "antifa/blm".....when we actually dont. We call things done by antifa/blm as they are and he outright lies and pretends they dont exist or that they never commit violence ....despite all the facts that they DO...... he is pretending that we would attribute everything to them including a drunk driver.

So he thinks that because he found a story with some drunk guy killing people in a drunk driving situation that we would blame antifa/blm and how silly we all are!!

Yep he just proved all the violence done by antifa/blm never happened guys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We're supposed to see here that people -- especially white people -- go on rampages in their vehicles all the time, so there's nothing particularly noteworthy (or newsworthy) about a hate-filled Registered Democrat Pro-BLM nigger running down a few old white ladies and some evil inherently racist white children at a Christmas parade in Waukesha.

He was just running from the cops, you see, who were probably oppressing him and wanted to pull him over for driving while black. And it was the SUV that run over all those people, not the nigger. At least that's what the mainstream media reported.

Oh no.....Admin thinks this story shows WE are dumb because we attribute everything to antifa/blm and this shows that somehow.

Definately gaslighting. Bad and laughable gaslighting that makes him look brain damaged....but gaslighting none the less.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Hardly a day goes by when we non racists, are not subject to one more story of a POC behaving badly, I am just trying to give the bad whitey's some air time too, level the playing field as it were.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh no.....Admin thinks this story shows WE are dumb because we attribute everything to antifa/blm and this shows that somehow.

Definately gaslighting. Bad and laughable gaslighting that makes him look brain damaged....but gaslighting none the less.
You're catching on Chickadee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hardly a day goes by when we non racists, are not subject to one more story of a POC behaving badly, I am just trying to give the bad whitey's some air time too, level the playing field as it were.

What do you think we do when we post about antifa/blm?

Most of them are white psychopaths.

Us actual nonracists dont really care about the skin color of anyone. Criminals are criminals.

To bad never consider the victims. Just your narrative.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Us actual nonracists dont really care about the skin color of anyone. Criminals are criminals.

I see.

y3v49zy.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're catching on Chickadee.

Yes sadly I was married for two years to a narcissists. Surviving that requires recognition mental abuse tactics.

It's easy to peg when you've been through it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see.

y3v49zy.jpeg

You really dont.
Screenshot-20211129-190437-Google.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Aren't you supposed to call yourself an "anti-racist?"

Please check with Spoon for the proper leftist jargon.

And you, clearly, are not a "non-racist." You think black people are too dumb to get by in the world without your paternalistic hand-up-me condescension.

Do you even know any black folks besides the drones you served beside back on the Navy boats?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

And you, clearly, are not a "non-racist." You think black people are too dumb to get by in the world without your paternalistic hand-up-me condescension.

Do you even know any black folks besides the drones you served beside back on the Navy boats?
You embarrass me as a fellow honky.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what about making your nose grow? Can we do that and turn you into a normal looking human being again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No no... the filthy registered democrat scum was on a holy mission from the supreme being himself to deliver "instant karma" according to the fitly fat miserable ogre pig who think she's intelligent

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YUO should go have a nice cry with all the other sodomites. faggit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you need a shot of narcan?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you look like you need more cock

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

No no... the filthy registered democrat scum was on a holy mission from the supreme being himself to deliver "instant karma" according to the fitly fat miserable ogre pig who think she's intelligent
GRAMMAR MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU WRITE IT?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GRAMMAR MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU WRITE IT?
COCK, WE KNOW YOU SUCK IT

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. Sounds like you need another double shot of jizz in your faggit ass, faggit. Best call up hollifaggit for a good time!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait I think I get it.

So because Admin thinks we call everything that happens "antifa/blm".....when we actually dont. We call things done by antifa/blm as they are and he outright lies and pretends they dont exist or that they never commit violence ....despite all the facts that they DO...... he is pretending that we would attribute everything to them including a drunk driver.

So he thinks that because he found a story with some drunk guy killing people in a drunk driving situation that we would blame antifa/blm and how silly we all are!!

I have to admit it is interesting watching how aidsman's mind works. Or doesn't work, really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait I think I get it.

I have to admit it is interesting watching how aidsman's mind works. Or doesn't work, really.

The leaps are astounding. He really thinks like this. And worse.....he doesnt even clarify anything. He just spews heavily bias thought fragments from the bowels of his hyper partisan misinfo and thinks WE are the dumb ones for being confused.