The best part of waking up....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who hasn't been in a "relationship" ffs.... what would you like in recognition of this glorious feat?
There now good brother, let us not be cruel. To the less fortunate looking among us who could very easily be misidentified with any one of the 8 planets in our solar system; a relationship of any length to something of the opposite sex and not cold for more than 24 hours is quite the feat of an accomplishment. Allow her this small opportunity to indulge and let us not diminish the joy of such an achievement with our snickering

At least not do so in their contemptuous presence

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I have a sneaking suspicion that this is yet more projection....

Have you no shame?

YOU are the one that only posts about fast food. How does that make me project?

I do eat out, I tend to eat at restaurants. Indian, Mexican, Italian...junk food sucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They fear my power, it makes them feel inconsequential.

I fear your voting habits.

So much so that it were possible to fuck the stupid out of you, I would take one for the team.

I DONT have a dick, though and I'm not sure I could afford one in Bidens economy so we need SOMEONE to step up and do the right thing. The MAGA thing.

Or we could just pummel you with a cement block like what you guys wanna do to me :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He always thinks about is you in a sexual context.

You have zero awareness of how often I have to read about cock, penis, fucking, glory holes, sweaty man ass.

And that's just from TODAY.

NONE of you guys are innocent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You have zero awareness of how often I have to read about cock, penis, fucking, glory holes, sweaty man ass.

And that's just from TODAY.

NONE of you guys are innocent.
I haven't bothered taking admong off ignore for a single post and I could put money on the fact he's said something gay

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm stating the obvious. I have a sneaking suspicion that all you eat is fast food. It's the only food you post about, poor bastard.

You havent seen his picture? Aryan looks like he eats a good diet with healthy amounts of protein and excercises.

You know youd hit it. Dont lie.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You havent seen his picture? Aryan looks like he eats a good diet with healthy amounts of protein and excercises.

You know youd hit it. Dont lie.
whereas Oak truly looks like anything she eats has copious amounts of usable helium in it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So what's this thread actually about?

Admin going into details about waking up with another man's testicles draped across his face?

The dipshit is on ignore and I can only see the thread when someone who is worth reading responds to it

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
YOU are the one that only posts about fast food. How does that make me project?

I do eat out, I tend to eat at restaurants. Indian, Mexican, Italian...junk food sucks.
I only ever talk about fast food when conversing with you. Why? Because you're a fat knacker.

Does that clear up the confusion?