is living rent free in Stubby's heAD.

520yer.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
A quick content search on Twitter has hundreds of hysterical Trumptards shrieking and wailing that Biden is going to Ban Natural Gas, nothing about simply studying gas stoves in houses....but an outright ban on gas!

hey any trumped up catastophrising in a storm, right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
And you both have a full head of hair from the pics I've seen. No scalp showing at all.

#tallandnotbaldforthewin
No my forehead is a bit taller than when I was younger a man, but so far my soft and lustrous full head hair remains intact.

#afullheadofhairmeansgodlikesyoubest

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
An honest post. I love that some guy somewhere in the world can make you want to "hate him to death". I haven't even got that kind of sign yet. Damn, Admin is powerful.
I don't hate anyone on here dummy, not even your insufferable, pockmarked ass. I just saw the meme and thought it was funny. Go seethe and sizzle somewhere else, thanks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I'm sure men all over the world are dying to be given your seal of approval.

I doubt you were attractive even back in your 20's when you only weighed 300lbs.

You can doubt all you want. I have had long term relationships. You're a loser. No woman, no car...you got nothing. Oh wait, you have me to insult.

Put that on your CV

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Who hasn't been in a "relationship" ffs.... what would you like in recognition of this glorious feat?

Sorry but if a pair of new sweat pants is what you're after, not even Walmart sells them in your size.
If you're looking for a job Faerie Anne, prominent Republican Matt Schlapp is looking for a driver, 'with hands on experience'.

778wuh.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who hasn't been in a "relationship" ffs.... what would you like in recognition of this glorious feat?

Sorry but if a pair of new sweat pants is what you're after, not even Walmart sells them in your size.

Have you ever been married? Purchased a home? Have an adult life yet?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A quick content search on Twitter has hundreds of hysterical Trumptards shrieking and wailing that Biden is going to Ban Natural Gas, nothing about simply studying gas stoves in houses....but an outright ban on gas!

hey any trumped up catastophrising in a storm, right?

Is that what’s happening?

I thought this was all about the environment….

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Some Government agency is studying the health effects of Natural Gas fumes in a closed space, like a home....and that's all it takes to cause wholesale panic among the simperatti.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One guy in the CPSC said all options were open including banning gas stoves. Which, of course, is a stupid over reaction. But the right-wing over reacts to the over reaction (by one guy) as well. No one is close to banning gas stoves.