Best thing you might see today.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This little boy having the best of upbringings out on the farm with his animals. It's sad to see there's no response to a little guy not on a phone, or video game...interacting with life.

Oh well, maybe I'm from a different time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This little boy having the best of upbringings out on the farm with his animals. It's sad to see there's no response to a little guy not on a phone, or video game...interacting with life.

Oh well, maybe I'm from a different time.

The fact that someone felt a need to record it on a phone and post it to social media should tell you something, you idiot.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that someone felt a need to record it on a phone and post it to social media should tell you something, you idiot.

Who cares? The boy is having a great time. You resent a little boy for living a clean life because a family member recorded it.

You are a sick, sick man. Stay away from children. You are a bad influence. Unwholesome even.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Prowler you're worse than Biggie ffs. You actually enjoy being a prick. lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who cares? The boy is having a great time. You resent a little boy for living a clean life because a family member recorded it.

You are a sick, sick man. Stay away from children. You are a bad influence. Unwholesome even.

Do you find it weird that he has an issue with someone posting a video of their child on social media, but has no issue with a childless man coaching/umpiring child sports?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It would have been so nice if whoever recorded the little kid only shared it with friends and relatives....

And not posted it on Tik Tok where creepy old women who resemble barnyard animals will then take the video and post it on a troll board.