The best thing about meltdown

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look, so typical of you to scamper out of your hole, make a comment and then run for cover.. Just like old times, hey? :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We used to fight at our old site and he would do the same shit!.. Sign on long enough to fling some shit, then sign out right away to avoid confrontation LOL.. Coward! Then I'd have to bitch slap him with a chop :D :D :D ...I'm hoping that it doesn't get that bad, tho :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We used to fight at our old site and he would do the same shit!.. Sign on long enough to fling some shit, then sign out right away to avoid confrontation LOL.. Coward! Then I'd have to bitch slap him with a chop :D :D :D ...I'm hoping that it doesn't get that bad, tho :)
Did he post a dozen or so laughing emojis with each post just so that there could be no reasonable doubt in one’s mind that he was saying something which was supposed to be funny?

That’s a neat trick. When he does it all the time here

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did he post a dozen or so laughing emojis with each post just so that there could be no reasonable doubt in one’s mind that he was saying something which was supposed to be funny?

YES.. His posting style has NOT changed HAHAHA..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

61PAfu3S-1L._AC_SX679_.jpg

maybe Biggy ..

maybe :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lemme knoiwmif thatbdood has anything interesting and I'll klick unignore :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My should ride nbike ??

LIKE THIS ??

are you guise FUCKED AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
biggy !!! It helps groew taller vegtables AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

GET THAT BAD ?? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA bad ??? will you be spending more time on me than I do my cat ahahahahahahzahzhashashahahzahahahhahah where did your cool go ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
K gonn ago now that okay shure shure X'y poo yoo cin go after all yer the KING !!! AJAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if you were here I wood tap my nuts on the top O yer head :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Than give shanniqwa some watermelon

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you’re missing a chromosome and you know it clap your hands

• Boring
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s Memorial Day weekend. Shouldnt you be biting through your leash so that you could escape onto the nearest highway and chase moving vehicles on all fours again?