The best thing about meltdown

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is that call outs and trophy threads are so obvious...the "target" doesn't even have to open them.

So fun! The effort made for zilch, zip, nada, zero impact.

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahh gotcha, nothing to do with the Jew accusation then?

Not at all. He toys with you with that accusation.

It drives you and it doesn't drive him. As I said, he has had things going on in real life. Haven't you ever been in a situation where your real life is more important than posting?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Toys with me LOL. He never even addressed it, just ran away sobbing.

I come and go on here, as I'm sure you've noticed.

I was recently MIA for a month due to dealing with real life shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So he's blind aswell as stupid? Perhaps I ought to leave the guy alone, sounds like he has all kinds of problems.

If he has you on ignore, dumb motherfucker, your threads don't appear to him.

How do you not hurt yourself just walking in your house...?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
So he's blind aswell as stupid? Perhaps I ought to leave the guy alone, sounds like he has all kinds of problems.
Pro Tip Gopnik, most of us when we have not logged in for a day or more do not go on a deep dive into old threads from days gone by, unless possibly we get a notification, but if it's from my core group of followers constantly angling for my attention, I generally ignore those., just knowing they were thinking about me in the wee small hours of the morning, is it's own reward.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blandscape needs to spend more time on his mental health, we all have seen him decline from Third Rail to SG to FT and now at BF.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro Tip Gopnik, most of us when we have not logged in for a day or more do not go on a deep dive into old threads from days gone by, unless possibly we get a notification, but if it's from my core group of followers constantly angling for my attention, I generally ignore those., just knowing they were thinking about me in the wee small hours of the morning, is it's own reward.

That moron thinks anyone cares what he thinks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He didn't put me on ignore until I called him a Jew, you painfully slow bitch.

Gawd, you low IQ mystery meats are hard work.

Sure. Have you ever considered you are such a gnat he doesn't care what you post or say?

Have you ever considered the possibility that I touched a nerve or aware of this brutally accurate quote?

1483790873-51707fa166b438e6be8ed06506a12218.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right..... I can see how having a thread created in your honour and people messaging you telling you about isn't enough to make you aware.

GTFO with your garbage.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Sure. Have you ever considered you are such a gnat he doesn't care what you post or say?

Have you ever considered the possibility that I touched a nerve or aware of this brutally accurate quote?

It's true because we called him all those things and only j00 made him go away.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I always thought the best thing about Meltdown was assisting heifers like Lily face plant a jizz filled condom on a daily basis.

But I have strange tastes.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Considering he isn't Jewish, I think it did nothing to him.