The CDC just approved a new Covid Test, that will encourage Trumpers to get tested.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
273412825_10159701952334288_7191032249086129266_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dont tell me, you stole the sign and its in the room with you right now, pointing at your bare ass!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm old enough to remember when Leftist traitor scumbag vermin shitdogs like Admin were saying they would never take the vaccine because, you know, Trump.
Ask your Mental Health First Responder, if Seroquel XR is right for you.

So you don't remember Cammie the Cackler saying on National television that she would never, ever, ever trust the vaccines because of Trump?

Funny. I remember that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm old enough to remember when Leftist traitor scumbag vermin shitdogs like Admin were saying they would never take the vaccine because, you know, Trump.

So you don't remember Cammie the Cackler saying on National television that she would never, ever, ever trust the vaccines because of Trump?

Funny. I remember that.
I remember Bill Barr saying on live TV that there is no evidence of any significant vote tampering enough to change the election. Because Trump.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Funny. I remember that.
I remember Bill Barr saying on live TV that there is no evidence of any significant vote tampering enough to change the election. Because Trump.

Pffft! I doubt you remember what cartoon you were watching this morning with your Pop Tarts™.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Funny. I remember that.

Pffft! I doubt you remember what cartoon you were watching this morning with your Pop Tarts™.
Mom hasn't bought me Pop Tarts in years, Hah!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I hear the CDC is making a cock shaped covid test that samples the prostate area for signs of covid so that people like admin can get tested and retested every 5 minutes