The Central Florida Chamber Of Corruption Reminds Everyone Sinkhole Season Coming Up Soon, Make Reservations Now!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
X4DETUKMAFBL7AHSMMR7AZ7ASI.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird. There are massive numbers of sinkholes in Floriduh, but they are rare in California. I wonder if CA's blue statedness has any bearing on that. Or is its blueness only a problem when things go wrong?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cali has its natural disasters. In Florida, you dont see earthquakes that destroy cities, droughts that cause the motherfucker to burn down thousands and thousands of houses, or the type of liberalism that makes life miserable for millions.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird. There are massive numbers of sinkholes in Floriduh, but they are rare in California. I wonder if CA's blue statedness has any bearing on that. Or is its blueness only a problem when things go wrong?
I have no idea why, but it is my understanding that the Floridiots hate us for our lack of sinkholes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have no idea why, but it is my understanding that the Floridiots hate us for our lack of sinkholes.
I think they hate you for your stinkholes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Cali has its natural disasters. In Florida, you dont see earthquakes that destroy cities, droughts that cause the motherfucker to burn down thousands and thousands of houses, or the type of liberalism that makes life miserable for millions.
IKR? Loktater, losing your home to a sinkhole is waay better than losing it to a hurricane!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IKR? Loktater, losing your home to a sinkhole is waay better than losing it to a hurricane!
Both better than losing it to a fire due to libtards and their sorry assed land management!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Both better than losing it to a fire due to libtards and their sorry assed land management!
Please explain your outburst.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Florida is gonna have real problems one day.

They've peaked.

State is or has approached the maximum number of inhabitants allowable.

That kind of land can't sustain much more than they currently have.

Florida was never intended for mass population like that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They've peaked.

Once we remove all the brown peoples I think we stand a very good chance of finding a state of equilibrium with the ecology of this literal shitt hole of a state.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please explain your outburst.

He is saying people lose everything in fires that could be prevented with better land management in CA.

You are only bothered by FL because its Republican. You dont apply the same standards to blue states at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Floriduh is cursed.
I think the only reason we didn't return it to Argentina, was so we could have a warm place for spring break where they look the other way on rape, sodomy, white slavery, and good meth on the east coast.

Detroit is in Michigan.
Brussels is in Belgium! Checks Mate!

Did you understand my point?

Take a walk down any street south of 8 mile and you will see literally everything you just listed in a 5 mile stroll. Probably even experience a few.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They've peaked.

Is it gonna tip over josephine? One things for sure, its never gonna short on water like california!