The country doesn’t need a bookworm as president, it needs a mob boss.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“The country doesn’t need a bookworm as president, it needs a mob boss. You don’t need a Harvard graduate to deal with these people…[Putin, Kim, Xi] are real gangsters. You need a fucking gangster to deal with these people.” (Sammy the Bull Gravano)

More insights into The Art of the Deal here, folks.

Tinker, Tailor, Mobster, Trump
What happens when a Confidential Informant becomes President?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This whole mob connection thing explains to me some of the psychology behind people who love Trump. They are the same kind of people who mythologize (in a good way) La Cosa Nostra.

Definitely true. We need someone to deal with our enemies.

But more importantly he made politics entertaining for the first time ever. It was fun reading about what he did every day.

Like Russia and China? Funny, Trump owes millions and millions to these countries. How can anyone trust a political leader who is beholden to an enemy?

Do you regularly sniff your fingers after fisting your own bottom?

Never DD. Remember, I’m not you. I’m way more interested in Truths, and reality.

So THAT'S your reason for fleeing San Francisco?

:LMAO2:

You lack a spine...

Because I have the means, the will, and the ability to live my life as I please. I know it’s something you’ll never understand. I lack nothing DD

You have the beans, the old man beans, to have fled to a third world nation because your finances couldn't meet your ends.

San Francisco is way more costlier than Costa Rica.... you gave up/surrendered!

You're a coward who fled his nation because he couldn't make ends meet...

Listen to the freak who lives on freeze dried scrambled eggs. I can live wherever I choose. Lovin your avatar DD

You do realize that freeze dried eggs cost in the magnitude of 5-10 times of what fresh eggs go for....

Lulz...

Awesome. As if I care. I wonder how many here would eat FD eggs over fresh. You’re insane DD

I accept your apology for being a Muppet... :FuckYeah:

Can you read?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
“The country doesn’t need a bookworm as president, it needs a mob boss. You don’t need a Harvard graduate to deal with these people…[Putin, Kim, Xi] are real gangsters. You need a fucking gangster to deal with these people.” (Sammy the Bull Gravano)

This whole mob connection thing explains to me some of the psychology behind people who love Trump. They are the same kind of people who mythologize (in a good way) La Cosa Nostra.

But more importantly he made politics entertaining for the first time ever. It was fun reading about what he did every day.

Like Russia and China? Funny, Trump owes millions and millions to these countries. How can anyone trust a political leader who is beholden to an enemy?

Never DD. Remember, I’m not you. I’m way more interested in Truths, and reality.

You lack a spine...

Because I have the means, the will, and the ability to live my life as I please. I know it’s something you’ll never understand. I lack nothing DD

You have the beans, the old man beans, to have fled to a third world nation because your finances couldn't meet your ends.

Listen to the freak who lives on freeze dried scrambled eggs. I can live wherever I choose. Lovin your avatar DD

You do realize that freeze dried eggs cost in the magnitude of 5-10 times of what fresh eggs go for....

Lulz...

Awesome. As if I care. I wonder how many here would eat FD eggs over fresh. You’re insane DD

Can you read?

Can you Engrish?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
52206-F4-D-2-CE1-4-D30-A645-8-D7-F9-EC6-AF32.jpg

You lack a spine...

Lulz...

Can you read?

Can you Engrish?

Careful there DD. Dont catch that bush on fire

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

You see, the first part is you have to accept that Trump lost, and then you get over it.

Sticking your head in the sand is also an option too I guess.

Time will tell...

Will tell what? DD you’re so far outta touch, you may as well be 6’ under
You see, the first part is you have to accept that Trump lost, and then you get over it.

Time will tell...

Time will tell these Trumpers that they are full of shit, but they will never believe it.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

Time will tell these Trumpers that they are full of shit, but they will never believe it.

There's nothing to be gained from changing horses this late in the game. But if he wins again it will be glorious. An orgy of butthurt not seen since...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

There's nothing to be gained from changing horses this late in the game. But if he wins again it will be glorious. An orgy of butthurt not seen since...

If who wins again. Biden? How many times does he have to win? Why do you hate the will of the voting public, the constitution, and our democracy. You sound anti American.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

If who wins again. Biden? How many times does he have to win? Why do you hate the will of the voting public, the constitution, and our democracy. You sound anti American.

TRUMP 2024.

Just wait.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

TRUMP 2024.

Just wait.

Seriously, I don’t think Trump is healthy enough. All of his mental issues, takes a toll on him physically. He’s obese, sedentary and takes lots of drugs, just to maintain. The real issue is can he pay Russians back, and survive?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Trump is piss off that America didn't vote him in and now wants to get even !

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

TRUMP 2024.

Just wait.

Seriously, I don’t think Trump is healthy enough. All of his mental issues, takes a toll on him physically. He’s obese, sedentary and takes lots of drugs, just to maintain. The real issue is can he pay Russians back, and survive?

His political capital is waning. He held out on the stimulus bill for a week and got nothing. He caved like a bitch.
He may not make it out of 2020 without an override on the Military Defense spending bill. He's done, stick a fork in him.

I want nothing more than to see this bombastic moron disappear for having destroyed my party.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

TRUMP 2024.

Just wait.

That massive blob of jelly with a wasted brain will not be coherent or physically mobile in 2024.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You lack a spine...

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

TRUMP 2024.

Just wait.

That massive blob of jelly with a wasted brain will not be coherent or physically mobile in 2024.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You or Biden, you mean?