The day THEY blew out the brains of the king

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Nobel Prize winning conspiracy theorist doesn't believe Oswald did it. What a doofus.

(That's sarcasm -- a message to those who are calling me stupid for believing JFK was assassinated by conspirators. I would suggest that someone like Dylan, who has been rich and famous for decades and travels in circles none of us could touch, knows more about what happens in the halls of power than any of us do.)

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nobel Prize winning conspiracy theorist doesn't believe Oswald did it. What a doofus.

(That's sarcasm -- a message to those who are calling me stupid for believing JFK was assassinated by conspirators. I would suggest that someone like Dylan, who has been rich and famous for decades and travels in circles none of us could touch, knows more about what happens in the halls of power than any of us do.)
You are stupid and a compulsive liar…Profesorin Labia.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
To me it's just tragic that so many Americans are so duped, the powers that be can do almost anything and people will buy the official story. In countries like Portugal, the people are suspicious, and they flip out when the government pulls shit. The governments still get away with things, but their people don't choose to blind themselves to it, and they do have a greater tendency to rise up.

There. More fuel for the gullible among us. Have at it! :AttaBoi: