The everything "Groomer" thread.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As much as child predators disgust me, there is a need for discussion on the topic. Therefore, this thread is for everything "groomer" and "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!." This is not a green light to start accusing other posters of being "groomers, pedos, etc." Again, this thread is for discussion, not a witch hunt.

If in fact this becomes another mud slinging fiasco, posts will be moved and/or deleted.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Great idea for a topical chat @Flynn, I would like to hear why the most vocal proponents of the Anti-Groomer Oligarchy focus most of their rage at this miniscule % out of the entire population of "groomers"

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Great idea for a topical chat @Flynn, I would like to hear why the most vocal proponents of the Anti-Groomer Oligarchy focus most of their rage at this miniscule % out of the entire population of "groomers"

Hi, Admin.

Actually, it was Bastard Factory himself that suggested this. I too concur that this could be a good idea.

It's BF's hope that posters can engage in civil conversation regarding this volatile topic. I personally think you and the rest of the members here can achieve this.

Last edited:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I think most of the sexual deviants in the LGBTQ2Setc community are attracted to anyone with a warm body, male or female, old or young.

The main reason they turn their focus to children is because children cannot defend themselves.
Show us the corroborating docs. and we'll chat.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think most of the sexual deviants in the LGBTQ2Setc community are attracted to anyone with a warm body, male or female, old or young.

The main reason they turn their focus to children is because children cannot defend themselves.

So basically you're saying their a bunch of sex addicts looking for easy prey, which happens to be children.

Like with any kind of "addiction," which is considered a "disease" nowadays, there must be therapy and mental health sessions. Even then, if the addiction is soo strong all the counseling appointments aren't going to achieve anything.

So the question.

Is chemical castration the only option for repeat offenders?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's the LGBTQ community and the leftist turds who are pushing this shit on children in public

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I agree.

But you have those saying that physical castration is cruel and unusual punishment.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

But if someone makes the conscious decision to sexually assault a child, then they are showing a complete lack of empathy to the child. They are owed no consideration. The punishment fits the crime. I feel the same way about violent rapists.

Instead of trying to understand the sickness of these deviants, we should be focusing on educating all people on how sexual assault can cause significant harm to the victims. That might actually prevent some assaults. And for the assaults that it does not prevent, the perpetrator cannot claim "I did not know this would be harmful to my victim."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

But if someone makes the conscious decision to sexually assault a child, then they are showing a complete lack of empathy to the child. They are owed no consideration. The punishment fits the crime. I feel the same way about violent rapists.

Instead of trying to understand the sickness of these deviants, we should be focusing on educating all people on how sexual assault can cause significant harm to the victims. That might actually prevent some assaults. And for the assaults that it does not prevent, the perpetrator cannot claim "I did not know this would be harmful to my victim."

I think I was taking Civics class also known as Social Studies in other parts of the world and was tasked with reading Heinlein's Starship Soldier. A question was asked in the book,

"What's the difference between a resident and a citizen?"

It is in my sincere belief that society would withhold standards of handing out punishment as vile as the crime committed. As people we cannot become as depraved as the animals themselves. I'm not saying not let the punishment fit the crime but once we take that step forward as heathens, we can never take that back.

Anyone who willingly rapes/molests a child isn't in their right mind to begin with and is likely a product of abuse themselves. Like with drug addicts, sex addicts, etc; they cannot be held to societal standards of what's morally right and wrong as they may have a different interpretation. What you want is an eye-for-an-eye good old Old Testament lynching which by today's standards is outdated and not PC.

As for how sex offenders should be punished? I think a lifetime stay at a medical ward in prison is just the answer.

I don't ever think anyone will truly understand how these sick people operate. Don't really need to. Just lock them up and let them live out their lives in a gated community full of like-minded individuals like themselves.

I know you want to be like some third world countries where they have a 2 second trial and then proceed to light the sex offender on fire while wearing some rubber tires. In a perfect world yes, that would be acceptable.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think in cases where there is no doubt of guilt, physical castration is a better option.

People sit on death row with many stays over numerous decades... then some of these people are completely vindicated by science but lost half or more of their lifespan in the process, and there are no resources for them when they get out.

If you physically castrate the modern generations, they'll just thank you for cut throat pricing.... and after the Joe Biden Party takes complete control of US apparatus by 2030, they won't.... because toddlers are mutilated if they repeat the words from lgbtfuckheads+ living or supporting parent's almost immediately.

They wouldn't thank you for making them make the decision as an adult.

So what's this about castration.... castration is in vogue these days, buddy.....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think a lifetime stay at a medical ward in prison is just the answer.

That costs too much and it still puts other people in danger.

And life in prison is a worse punishment than castration.

Chop it off and give them a chance at redemption.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That costs too much and it still puts other people in danger.

And life in prison is a worse punishment than castration.

Chop it off and give them a chance at redemption.

But we're still not getting to the root issue here. Even if the authorities go around chopping off guilty dicks, that's still not going to change the fact that someone's innocence has been taken. The sickos will just find better ways to not get caught. The police catch only about 10%-15% of all sex offenders. We'd still be at square one like we are now.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But we're still not getting to the root issue here. Even if the authorities go around chopping off guilty dicks, that's still not going to change the fact that someone's innocence has been taken. The sickos will just find better ways to not get caught. The police catch only about 10%-15% of all sex offenders. We'd still be at square one like we are now.

We were talking about what should be done to offenders; we were not discussing "solutions to the problem as a whole".

You started that here:

So the question.

Is chemical castration the only option for repeat offenders?

If you want to move on from that and talk about something else, feel free. But not in a way that makes it appear that I was trying to address something that I was not trying to address.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MELZ0LE_o.jpg

MELZ0LG_o.jpg

MELZ0LI_o.jpg

MELZ0LK_o.jpg

MELZ0LL_o.jpg

MELZ0LM_o.jpg

MELZ0LN_o.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Naked faggots at the Seattle pride parade in front of under aged kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at the creepy guy against the wall starting to get a hard on the instant he sees a child. He is also staring right at the child. How is this ok in public and around children?

Click on it to see photo.