The first ever King Martini Photoshop invitational

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The rules are simple-

Post your chops or gifs here that are original content. Chops from the past can also be updated but can't be the same chop.

Since Caskur has a broken fetus, this comp will run for a month until she can sit down without the help of a heatimg pad.

The person with the most likes/positives gets full access to my AV, screen name, and header for two months. It's like buying hacks without spending a dime.

No PI bullshit, just have fun with it. And if you don't want to see yourself chopped, then just don't click on this link again, k?

And......GO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The rules are simple-

Post your chops or gifs here that are original content. Chops from the past can also be updated but can't be the same chop.

Since Caskur has a broken fetus, this comp will run for a month until she can sit down without the help of a heatimg pad.

The person with the most likes/positives gets full access to my AV, screen name, and header for two months. It's like buying hacks without spending a dime.

No PI bullshit, just have fun with it. And if you don't want to see yourself chopped, then just don't click on this link again, k?

And......GO

Here we go again.

I hear The Twilight Zone theme.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Addams-Family-cropped.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And......GO

...But no free access to your girlfriend's naked Pics, Poofer? :Wink:

I seem to remember you had the promotion running one time in your previous contests.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just so there is no whining from Seaboobs... he posted the shot on open forum which I grabbed...

Screenshot-20210223-012049-Chrome-1614830299304.png