Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5eac2a4064484.png

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
There was this poaster on Yahoo! who would write every day "Too many gays on my DAMN tv, get them the HELL off!"

Cracked me up every time.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this like.. the anniversary of it?

Oh. It's no big deal I guess.

I just remember the actress as Lt. Uhura on Star Trek, that she was quite stunning in her prime.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disgusting! "PTOOOO!"

*Spits a huge greenie on Lotusberg's hippy flowerpower sandals.*

I don't think there's anything wrong with remember a person if the color of thier skin merely was incidental to the roles they played or who they are.

It's just when skin color is used for bombastic political purposes that it becomes too much.

ie - the NBA embraced BLM & stamped it all over their basketball courts.

skysports-nba-kneel-blm-black-lives-matter_5054104.jpg

But has the NBA forgotten that Whites, Latinos and, Asians also play & watch the game too?

Don't their lives matter too?

And now the NBA ratings are plummeting because it turned those groups off.

So it's really hurting their bottom line and no doubt will affect the lavish salaries these players had enjoyed for decades.

So, there isn't anything wrong with noting a person's race. It's just when it's used as a vehicle to exclude others that it becomes excessive. and overbearing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's the Nigger Ball Association Joe, a sport dominated by black players and Jewish team owners, are you honestly surprised that the BLM crap is being heavily promoted and endorsed?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's the Nigger Ball Association Joe, a sport dominated by black players and Jewish team owners, are you honestly surprised that the BLM crap is being heavily promoted and endorsed?

I used to enjoy watching pro basketball, but since BLM took over the sport, I've decided not to watch it anymore.

I think when the Toronto Raptors won the NBA championship - it was the last non-political championship the NBA had.

That was the peak of their game.

Now I think think they'll go downhill from now on.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't realize the mere mention of an actress from a TV show from a bygone era could evoke such strong and negative reactions.

I just saw Lt Uhura as a character in a TV show, even when I was a Kid.

I didn't see her as Black or White, just Lt. Uhura.

That's probably what was enchanting about her, is that a person could appreciate her for who she was, not what she was or the color of her skin.

Anyways, what I seem to remember about her is that she was always placed in the background near the center of the camera.

So I suppose because she was so attractive and had tremendous presence, that's why she was always placed there so that she could be seen in the screen shots.

Last edited: