The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Nazis studied US eugenics and Jim Crow laws as a model for their policies. When they were criticized, one historian says, 'they pointed to Mississippi.'​

"I'd like to teach the world to sing, in racial purity!"

I saw that, haven't read this particular article. I have seen a documentary that reveals the same information. Awful isn't it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! KIDS IS BAD!

311707990_182697214337236_4362208549983976495_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fear the Drag Queens!

Far-Right ‘Mama Bear’ Accused of Wild Plot Against Old Pal​

An Iowa mom mostly known for her vocal stance against
and who recently went on a public rant about drag performers was arrested on Friday after allegedly filing a false report of sexual abuse within her former business partner’s family.

Along the way, any remnants of a once-formidable alliance between women at the vanguard of far-right activism went up in flames.

, the 39-year-old who founded the controversial activist group Iowa Mama Bears, was arrested on Friday morning on seven misdemeanor charges after allegedly making at least two calls to the Department of Human Resources against the family of Emily Peterson.

On those calls, according to criminal complaints obtained by The Daily Beast, Reicks falsely claimed Peterson’s husband broke their daughter’s phone—and that the Petersons’ teenage son was sexually abusing a sibling. The complaint says that in the last call on Aug. 9, Reicks “claimed to be a neighbor” who was informed of the sexual abuse allegations by her own son, who, in turn, supposedly heard about them from a child victim in the Peterson family.

In reality, prosecutors state, Reicks does not have a son by the name she told DHS—and “lives on the opposite side of town” as her former partner’s family.

“Their children had not been in contact for a couple of months at this time,” the complaint said.

Prosecutors say that the call was made shortly after Peterson texted Reicks’ husband “about a lockbox key.” This allegedly prompted Reicks to text her former business partner—and accuse her of having an affair with her husband.

The criminal complaint notes that another anonymous call to DHS was placed “shortly after” Peterson “ended her business relationship” with Reicks in May, “causing her to be very upset.”

The shocking allegations against Reicks come over a year after she and Peterson made a name for themselves in far-right communities for outspoken activism against mask mandates in schools. Describing themselves as the “
,” the pair
, an event that
, according to Politifact. (Reicks denied being a QAnon adherent.) During the conference, Reicks held up a sign with a picture of her daughter’s face on it with the caption, “My

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Here Raven this is Kitty Demure. A drag queen. And he goes into why involving kids in drag and introducing them to drag is toxic and inappropriate

Of course he is on the wrong side of politics so lefties here will dismiss him.....but this is the truth. He is completely right. Ive spent time on this scene myself back when I was a stripper in New Orleans. There is a big drag scene there. And I know for fact many gay people dont support this either.

Drag queens sure aren't as pretty as when I was a mere child.

Alabama pastor arrested, charged with child solicitation​

by:

Posted: Oct 21, 2022 / 10:44 AM CDT
Updated: Oct 21, 2022 / 10:44 AM CDT

Mike-Hilton-3.png

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drag queens sure aren't as pretty as when I was a mere child.

Alabama pastor arrested, charged with child solicitation​

by:

Posted: Oct 21, 2022 / 10:44 AM CDT
Updated: Oct 21, 2022 / 10:44 AM CDT

Mike-Hilton-3.png

Yeah, but he's not wearing makeup and a dress, so it's perfectly ok.