The greatest leaders do not seek to lead, they are called

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I cant even think of a greater one.

Seriously, the constant onslaught venom that man endured alone is a enough to propel him to the top of the list.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I cant even think of a greater one.

Seriously, the constant onslaught venom that man endured alone is a enough to propel him to the top of the list.

And he still is willing to fight for Americans.
And we gotta be willing to fight for him

one man cannot do it all alone

not when you have millions of miserable cows like oak and sissies like admin out there pouring their self loathing all over the place

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... stinky peasant who rapes kids says what?

I have him on ignore

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the days where people are so tribal and partisan that they dont vote based on policies but based on "party".

And voting based on party.....when it hasnt mattered in years because they've all been the same. There hasnt been any significant differences between democrats and republicans. Partisanship is a scam to keep people stuck in the paradigm thinking they have a party. And that it's better than the other party.

The fact is? If I started quoting random politicains or listing politicies, I would bet the Biden voters wouldn't know if they were D or R policies.

I honestly dont know why they vote or even why they hate us so much or what even motivates them because we know it's not policies. They dont even look at those or pay attention to any of it.

They just believe that the democrats/left are for the people and the ones who are about "equality" and all that while Republicans/right is some fascist party that only benefits the rich. But they dont actually LOOK at what these people do and they rely on media to tell them. Corporate media at that. As if the wealthy elite are going to protect us from being scammed by politicains who benefit the wealthy elite right? If nonestablishment Republicans were really fascist the media would be on their side.....because that's what fascism is. The centralizing of everything.

Last edited: