The I Gots A BOO BOOS Thread

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A thread for all of you kvetchers who think everyone should and wants to know about every ache and pain every physical discomfort and malady you experience. So go and don't stop complaining till you're good and dead.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I'll get it started I was vacuuming yesterday and I inadvertently stubbed my little toe against the solid oak coffee table, it hurt like crazy...good news is I think the table will be fine.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK I'll get it started I was vacuuming yesterday and I inadvertently stubbed my little toe against the solid oak coffee table, it hurt like crazy...good news is I think the table will be fine.
O GOD I fucking hate when that happens and it's always when you least expect it like you never see that coming and then like WOOOOW! such pain worse than childbirth. I broke a toe like that once and another time a whole foot. Thank God there is now a place to whine about it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
O GOD I fucking hate when that happens and it's always when you least expect it like you never see that coming and then like WOOOOW! such pain worse than childbirth. I broke a toe like that once and another time a whole foot. Thank God there is now a place to whine about it.
I feel better after getting yesterdays catastrophic toe injury off my chest, thank you for providing a space for me to talk about me.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel better after getting yesterdays catastrophic toe injury off my chest, thank you for providing a space for me to talk about me.
You know we have to be here for each other. Life is pain and if we can't bitch about it what's life good for?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've stopped smoking weed and am losing weight fast. Will have it on occasion neat in the future as ive given up baccy yonks ago.

Problem is I am bouncing of the walls with anxiety, plus moving soon Once that is done I aim to get some meds and see how it goes.

Other than that fisical and mental helf is good, spelling is still shit and you cant pill dyslexia away.

I am still a hunky good looking dude who has the smarts, that wont change either.

So in the spirit of this thread I would like to point out Biggies smalls illness, he has Cockitis. He just cant stop talking about cock, is there a cure? I dont know.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know we have to be here for each other. Life is pain and if we can't bitch about it what's life good for?
Pain, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Pain, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Pain, huh (good God)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pain, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Pain, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Pain, huh (good God)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh
Tolstoy! Wow you are very well read.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now uh...just a general announcement here. We will be holding the 1st annual Boo Boos in the Park Picnic this Saturday. We invite all you insufferable suffering whiners to come and bring pics of your terrible torments to share with your fellow kvetchers. We will be serving plenty Hemorrageberders and Hurtdoads so bring you appertites.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
stick your tiny cock in a food processor

it will make the booboo on your finger feel better, I promise

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think there are a couple of posters here who are trying to tell us that this thread has boo booed their delicate emos. Their hurted emos should be acknowledged. We will have a special ceremony at the Boo Boos in the Park Picnic for them.