The KnifeWielder kickstarter thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let us all show community love, for poor anti-semite KnifeBlower.

As we know, he is depressed because he woke up and saw: No real friends, no more attractive to women because he looks like a soyboy and broke.

Let us help him out! He hates jews, so he hates money.

Which side hustle can KnifeSissy do to get some more money? He loves alcohol. Maybe we can help him out with a kickstarter project.

I can provide him with a job.

I have 2 powerful premioum HORSES. He could work there and clean my stall, because Alibaba and JAMAL drops heavy POWER PRESSIES every hour. I pay good.

Hey KnifeSissy, Remember when your mom did this job for us? Here is a LIVE GORE:

BS-md-mounted-p7-police-per.jpg

We always tipped her well. I got to give her that! She cleaned the horse apple in a speedy way.

So currently, KnifePAcker, told me that he works as a minimal wage slave at amazon as a packer. He is even "packer of the month" for June.
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-51-56-pm.png

Could you imagine working there? Obeying to the system? But he seems happy. His record is 311 packages.

Let us help him out to have a better live!

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes an Amazon packerooni anything you say Mr.20 years ...JUST LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH BEFORE MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE DIPSHIT IDIOT LOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Isn't there a forum in your native tongue you can spend the next 20 years ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwww did you get'um mad foreigner ?? lol and throw some fake loot at me .... WHAT A FUCKING LOSER :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: Mr.Iphone pride can't even speak English BAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA ....... if those you antagonized only knew what a fucking gimp you are lololololol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Guys. Heavy PMing Is going on with pond scum knife Wilder and his very own shill and beta cuck StinkyFinger.

A laugh riot these two anti Semite clowns!! Pond scum!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilp .. my good testicle is tingling, are you thinking of me ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know little Knifewieldy ..I know .... makes me scratch my head too

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!!! Accoridng to the PMs Gyroscope is in real trouble. He has no friends in jail. When you consume Cheeze Pizza, you are the bottom of scum in jail.

Let us bless his AIDS infested soul.

Will Knife Wielder visit him or was their friendship fake?

YOU decide!