The man is an astute businessman and has the foresight to Make America Great Again.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is what Breakfall had the audacity to respond to a site colleague with, in a recent thread.

"The man is an astute businessman and has the foresight to Make America Great Again".

Discuss the facts around this astounding lunacy, without reminding Breakie just how easily he can be broken, for that will be your hardest task.

If you complete this quest the Rings of Truth and/or a crowdfunding page will set him free.

If you do not, bah, who fucking cares!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I would ask Broken to name the successful businesses that Trump created on his own and how they’re doing today.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We should also discuss his Da's legacy, that allowed him to fail so spectacularly in every facet of business.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
This is what Breakfall had the audacity to respond to a site colleague with, in a recent thread.

"The man is an astute businessman and has the foresight to Make America Great Again".

Discuss the facts around this astounding lunacy, without reminding Breakie just how easily he can be broken, for that will be your hardest task.

If you complete this quest the Rings of Truth and/or a crowdfunding page will set him free.

If you do not, bah, who fucking cares!
Have you actually seen his tax returns yerr munted koont? Do you even understand his profits and loss? Do you even realise that $1 billion dollars was added to Trump’s net worth as shares of Trump media after his assassination attempt?

What do you understand about foresight?

Before you start niggling behind my back you incoherent twat…you need to understand the wheeling and dealing of business to get what you ultimately want or need.

As far as I understand you’re a rambling bum, so shut the fuck up goose-boi!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Have you actually seen his tax returns yerr munted koont? Do you even understand his profits and loss? Do you even realise that $1 billion dollars was added to Trump’s net worth as shares of Trump media after his assassination attempt?

What do you understand about foresight?

Before you start niggling behind my back you incoherent twat…you need to understand the wheeling and dealing of business to get what you ultimately want or need.

As far as I understand you’re a rambling bum, so shut the fuck up goose-boi!

So, Trumps business acumen is reliant on his ability to be shot in the ear, I hope that's not his five year marketing strategy?

I own two businesses, one in Scotland, and one in England, none of them rely on the kickback from me being shot. Although the IRA did blow up my office in Manchester in 1997.

Would you like me to post you Trump literally begging for cash via his marketing departments inability to develop his brand?

Trading cards, that's how desperate he is!

No doubt now though that he is a cult leader and a carpetbagger selling nothing worth having while claiming ownership of a business success that has no success contained therein. He has no successful businesses in his portfolio.

I get that you find my accent disquieting... I find yours rather feminine.

Listening to you is like listening to a catholic priest rape a choirboy while he sings an aria of anal despair in C Major, accompanied by an angelic host of who gives a fuck.

What's incoherent about me reminding you that you are mere light entertainment to me?

Try harder... and try to get that high pitched squeak outa your voice Breakie, you sound like your wife is pegging you when you Vocaroo, or you are being macheted by black activists as you depart a still whites only restaurant in uptown Pretoria.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So, Trumps business acumen is reliant on his ability to be shot in the ear, I hope that's not his five year marketing strategy?

I own two businesses, one in Scotland, and one in England, none of them rely on the kickback from me being shot. Although the IRA did blow up my office in Manchester in 1997.

Would you like me to post you Trump literally begging for cash via his marketing departments inability to develop his brand?

No doubt now though that he is a cult leader and a carpetbagger selling nothing worth having while claiming ownership of a business success that has no success contained therein. He has no successful businesses in his portfolio.

Listening to you is like listening to a catholic priest rape a choirboy while he sings an aria of anal despair in C Major, accompanied by an angelic host of who gives a fuck.

What's incoherent about me reminding you that you are mere light entertainment to me?

Try harder... and try to get that high pitched squeak outa your voice Breakie, you sound like your wife is pegging you when you Vocaroo, or you are being macheted by black activists as you depart a still whites only restaurant in uptown Pretoria.
You gotta admit though, those Gold Sneakers are Dope!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's going to lose. The Guru of American election predictions , Alan Lichtman, has ruled.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I said you'd maul him if you two ever had a battle.

It's already over.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Harris is going to romp home. She needs to do only one fing, turn up to the debate next week.
I'm confident in her Victory, I hope it will be a crushingly huge margin of victory Popular vote and Electoral College Slave Holder Vote....but a W is a W.