The New Pearl Harbor (full Documentary)(9/11)

fornhuncle

component
Banned
One of the most important documentaries you will ever watch in your life.

They know.

2pQogFs.jpg

VcBpzkF.jpg

OP
OP
fornhuncle

fornhuncle

component
Banned
its 4 ½ hrs, no one is going 2 watch it lol

A grim hypothesis, and perhaps an accurate one as a consequence.

The patronage would rather spend hours of their daily consciousness sailing in their meat ships on a sea of bovine digestive organs with their phalanges bone chatter teeth, then alternately take a one time infinitesimal amount of that to acquire some awareness on authenticity to what the authority actually thinks about them as a agglomeration.

And this is why the query is and has always been:

How does the officialdom get away with it?

And this is why the resolution is and has always been

That.

btw, welcome 2 the site

Grazie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching it. It's good. Thanks.

Though it's very frustrating, because you can be damn sure the official story has been swallowed, hook, line, and sinker, by enough people that the truth will never be revealed.

OP
OP
fornhuncle

fornhuncle

component
Banned
Watching it. It's good. Thanks.

Though it's very frustrating, because you can be damn sure the official story has been swallowed, hook, line, and sinker, by enough people that the truth will never be revealed.

Thanks and praise for the double ocular chronometer and it is with immense gloom that I disclose that I assign your testimony as not inaccurate.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay. I have watched half of it. I have to take a break, because it makes me too angry. I'll watch the rest another day. Well, done, but entirely too tragic.