Pearl Harbor

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
why would they be shivering? maybe in that part of the planet it was their summer In December. they should be sweating. No?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
yeah so? people usually shower in the morning. what they were too lazy to warm up that way? plus smell nice and fresh. fucking lazy pricks.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
December morning
the summer sailors shiver
a nip in the air

Cheering for the Japs were you?

pearl-planes.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And I worried that no one would come in and ghey up the thread, tyfys Iron Gaymonkey.
Don't worry, I'll be sure to remind your readers about your unending love for all things Big Black and bulging you fucking tranny loving degenerate soy cunt.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
And I worried that no one would come in and ghey up the thread, tyfys Iron Gaymonkey.
Don't worry, I'll be sure to remind your readers about your unending love for all things Big Black and bulging you fucking tranny loving degenerate soy cunt.
Henceforth, I shall call you "Iron Chihuahua" YW.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Henceforth, I shall call you "dick licker extraordinaire" YW.
Your not so secret homoghey fantasies are not real life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Henceforth, I shall call you "dick licker extraordinaire" YW.

Like the one that’s forever down your gullet?