OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Great Game, good hustle Ohio!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

5-1, 1st BTEN FBS

6-0, 1st BTEN FBS
Final1234
ohio_state_wbg.png
OSU
oregon_wbg.png
ORE

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Wow, what a finish. Thanks to the Ohio U system of not teaching students how to do a proper clock countdown, the Ducks escape. Very well played.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Wow, what a finish. Thanks to the Ohio U system of not teaching students how to do a proper clock countdown, the Ducks escape. Very well played.
Maybe the ending was karma for the missed pick by Oregon in the 1st half.

eta, ps, I was disgusted by #1 Holden's flagrant foul too. He was kicked out of the game and stadium, to the locker room.

Last edited:

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Lanning simply applied one of the rules in The Art of War, 'Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt'. I admire his lawyerly exploitation of a loophole. Extremely well played.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Lanning simply applied one of the rules in The Art of War, 'Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt'. I admire his lawyerly exploitation of a loophole. Extremely well played.
When Richard Jefferson was still a Seahawk, there was a play when I think a flag was thrown play stopped, Jefferson ran and picked up the ball while both teams and the refs stood dumbfounded....Jefferson knew a wrinkle in the rulebook about that specific situation the ball laying on the ground was still a live ball and he thusly 'intercepted' the ball.