Well that's not very bright of them. THey must be transplants from shitholes like Oregon

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In FLorida? Really?

Must of us have guns down here. I personally own 8 guns (5 handguns and 3 automatic rifles) and had that been me the kid would have more than likely been shot had he still been standing there when I arrived at my front door.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One has to wonder, how these "pranks" come about, especially lately, after that one kid got shot by that old man recently. Im seeing "pranks" like teens pouring water out of a gas can on folks cars, and straight up walking into folks homes pretending they are at the right home, but knowingly not.

If anyone kicks in my front door, it would be their last mistake.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
One has to wonder, how these "pranks" come about, especially lately, after that one kid got shot by that old man recently. Im seeing "pranks" like teens pouring water out of a gas can on folks cars, and straight up walking into folks homes pretending they are at the right home, but knowingly not.

If anyone kicks in my front door, it would be their last mistake.
That tiktok shit is destroying our youth. And liberal scum supports this

One of these morons kicks my front door in and makes his way instead he's going to be in for a nasty surprise cause it's eitehr going to be the shotgun or the AR that takes him out