Wizer is very very creepy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you child abusers like CW to check yet again if the image has been altered.

lotus.png
That is disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I'm not. I'm speculating and also, I haven't wished any harm on anyone's children EVER. So suck my dick, asshat.
There was that one time where you said the innocent children in Wisconsin dying at the hands of a psychopath was karma for a verdict you didn't personally agree with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I seem to remember Planet Oink upvoting a post where Admin. claimed I should let my 5 year old daughter be a sex slave for some twisted groomer who share's his same values.

That's two.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the best you can come up with to wiggle out of such a disgusting remark about children?

You're gross.

I didn't make a remark about children. Find it and quote it. The post should have the words like "kids", "offspring", or "children" in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't make a remark about children. Find it and quote it. The post should have the words like "kids", "offspring", or "children" in it.
I didn't say you made a remark you floundering hogbeast.

I said you upvoted his comment.

Learn how to read you disgusting warthog.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't say you made a remark you floundering hogbeast.

I said you upvoted his comment.

Learn how to read you disgusting warthog.

Keep up, stupid. That was in response to the Wakesha Christmas parade accusation. Get a brain that works quickly. Stop drinking jizz and get a better source of protein, whore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Keep up, stupid. That was in response to the Wakesha Christmas parade accusation. Get a brain that works quickly. Stop drinking jizz and get a better source of protein, whore.
Not my fault you are in a frenzy of back peddling here you vile disgusting hogbeast.

How in the world can you put Karma and the deaths of those children in the same sentence defies basic human decency. Of which you have none.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not my fault you are in a frenzy of back peddling here you vile disgusting hogbeast.

How in the world can you put Karma and the deaths of those children in the same sentence defies basic human decency. Of which you have none.

I know it's not your fault you're stupid and slow. You were born that way.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you child abusers like CW to check yet again if the image has been altered.

lotus.png

No great epiphany that you are a dipshit. Prowler was on point with Lettuce Brain as well for LBlol.

Looks fake though as the centering is off, its skewed left. The y of your should be more aligned with the D of dipshit.

The font also looks smaller, this happens when you overwrite using something like MS paint. yea its a fake

@cw_ wake tf up dozy its a sloppy chop.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No great epiphany that you are a dipshit. Prowler was on point with Lettuce Brain as well for LBlol.

Looks fake though as the centering is off, its skewed left. The y of your should be more aligned with the D of dipshit.

The font also looks smaller, this happens when you overwrite using something like MS paint. yea its a fake

You're right, the font is smaller than the font in the sections to the right and left of the comment line. Hmmm

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lotus.png

That's total bullshit. I never sent that PM or posted that and you fucking know it. What is wrong with you? Notice how the font in my supposed message is so much smaller than the font in cookie monster's. And I never would have sent you a message with a lower case "i." Fucking lying piece of shit. You should be banned for this nonsense, @Bastard Factory .

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who has known me over the years knows reaper is lying. I don't know why he's doing it, but it's utter bullshit. Did Biggie Littledick put him up to it?