Wizer is very very creepy

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
GTFO.

How is an opinionated Senior Citizen "creeping you out?"

So you're telling me he's more "creepy" than Stan and Sum Cun't? Those two are "creepers." Why are all the "creeps" in your book the one's that have a difference of opinion from you?

Girl, you need to chill the fuck out.
Sum Cun'T is a man of honour. The Queen Been here is dragging herself down with convincing ppl otherwise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And got cw and raven to check if I had altered it too don't forget.

I did forget. I still don't know what you said to her to set her off, if she did it. I'm thinking you said something about her kids. I've never her seen her post something like that unprovoked. I said that before.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did forget. I still don't know what you said to her to set her off, if she did it. I'm thinking you said something about her kids. I've never her seen her post something like that unprovoked. I said that before.
Nope,the only time I've flamed anyones children was Caskurs.And I have sincerely apologized to her for that.

Lotus is just a disgusting skank that acts all virtuous but is really just a low life pos.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope,the only time I've flamed anyones children was Caskurs.And I have sincerely apologized to her for that.

Lotus is just a disgusting skank that acts all virtuous but is really just a low life pos.

Can you reproduce the posts between the two of you in that thread?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to what I saw. Again, Lotus doesn't go around posting things like that without her own children being targeted, imo.
Stop trying to cover for the scum bucket.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
here's the thing: being provoked or not being provoked is irrelevant

no matter how guilty you think someone else is of something, it does not excuse you or give you carte blanch to go the same road

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are a total liar.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus did that? Well, that's disappointing but not too surprising.
It's a fucking lie. I never did anything of the kind, and for you to say it's not surprising is beneath who I thought you were, but apparently not beneath who you actually are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
here's the thing: being provoked or not being provoked is irrelevant

no matter how guilty you think someone else is of something, it does not excuse you or give you carte blanch to go the same road

I didn't say it was an excuse. I'm saying people are human and can be provoked into saying things that they may later regret.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Would you child abusers like CW to check yet again if the image has been altered.

lotus.png

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
well reaper, i checked that image before
shows no signs of being put thru an image altering program
still might (not likely) be an HTML edit, but i doubt you have the skillset to do that

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
well reaper, i checked that image before
shows no signs of being put thru an image altering program
still might (not likely) be an HTML edit, but i doubt you have the skillset to do that
I don't.

I can do remedial photo shopping but that's about it.I could altered that text which is why I asked an expert to check it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
According to what I saw. Again, Lotus doesn't go around posting things like that without her own children being targeted, imo.
Yeah. It is somewhat out-of-character for her. But she can get pretty nasty when she gets her dander up.

She was probably just pissed about something and was in the throes of a post-menopausal hot flash.