Wizer is very very creepy

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Haha

I trolled Peachy RIP with a html screenshot at CO. Back in 2015. I deffo need a desktop again.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well reaper, i checked that image before
shows no signs of being put thru an image altering program
still might (not likely) be an HTML edit, but i doubt you have the skillset to do that
You are also highly full of shit, my dear.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the SB she said it looks like it might have been manipulated after I questioned her initial statements.
It was 100% manipularted. And even if it wasn't obvious, I have never, ever said that about anyone's children, on any forum, or in any other venue.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was 100% manipularted. And even if it wasn't obvious, I have never, ever said that about anyone's children, on any forum, or in any other venue.

The only thing I said was that perhaps if he said something awful about your kids, you might lash out. I might in that situation too. We are only human.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
You are also highly full of shit, my dear.
how so? facts aren't shit - as we see in this (and many other) threads weak accusations are weak.
the properties of the file didn't show any image altering program used. my speculation is an html edit that reaper wouldn't know how to accomplish.
the file was clearly well used by someone as evidenced by the properties that were not completely removed.
A = Archive
L = Reparse Points

fHjiELn.jpg

nothing has been proven whatsoever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
how so? facts aren't shit - as we see in this (and many other) threads weak accusations are weak.
the properties of the file didn't show any image altering program used. my speculation is an html edit that reaper wouldn't know how to accomplish.
the file was clearly well used by someone as evidenced by the properties that were not completely removed.
A = Archive
L = Reparse Points

fHjiELn.jpg

How do you explain the different font sizes on the same screenshot?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A = Archive
L = Reparse Points

fHjiELn.jpg

nothing has been proven whatsoeI didn't write that. Period. What has been proven is

A = Archive
L = Reparse Points

fHjiELn.jpg

I beg to differ.

Plus, I just did not write that. Period.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I beg to differ.

Plus, I just did not write that. Period.
Yeah you did, you lying fucking skank.

You and your disgusting mates can cry photoshop all you like.The fact that it's been authenticated by a photo shopping expert is all the proof that is needed.

If I'd of chopped that text in there then the only way I know how to do that is by cloneing out the origianl text and adding my own which would have shown up when Cw checked it.So fuck off and die,you bag.Cry to bastard factory all you fucking like but you've been exposed for the piece of shot that you are.

The only program I use is an old version of photoscape shown on my desk-top.Had that program been used then it would have shown up when Cw checked it.

And shame on all you other scum cunts for trying to meat shield for this.

edsdadaD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha

I trolled Peachy RIP with a html screenshot at CO. Back in 2015. I deffo need a desktop again.
I wouldn't know how to do that.

Here's a thing though that will prove that screen shot is legit.Me and you are not pals by any stretch of the imagination,right.If S/G is still up,or if it comes back up.You as an admin could easily check the `reaper` profile and verify if it's true or not.You or any person that admins that forum are free to check.And you wouldn't lie for me would you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You and your disgusting mates can cry photoshop all you like.The fact that it's been authenticated by a photo shopping expert is all the proof that is needed.

If I'd of chopped that text in there then the only way I know how to do that is by cloneing out the origianl text and adding my own which would have shown up when Cw checked it.So fuck off and die,you child abuseing scum bag.Cry to bastard factory all you fucking like but you've been exposed for the piece of shot that you are.

The only program I use is an old version of photoscape shown on my desk-top.Had that program been used then it would have shown up when Cw checked it.

And shame on all you other scum cunts for trying to meat shield for this child abuser.

edsdadaD.png

That's enough.

Stop with the child abuse allegations you fucking drunk fuck.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's enough.

Stop with the child abuse allegations you fucking drunk fuck.
It's a fact not an allegation.

And fuck your supposed PLEASE ASS BOX ME! rule.You quite happily let Poofers name be dragged over the forum for a complete week-end because it suited you.You don't fucking like me telling the truth then ban me.It won't stop it being the truth though.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's a fact not an allegation.

And fuck your supposed PLEASE ASS BOX ME! rule.You quite happily let Poofers name be dragged over the forum for a complete week-end because it suited you.You don't fucking like me telling the truth then ban me.It won't stop it being the truth though.

Really? I remember telling you it was out of the mods hands as BF let it go. Such a short memory you have.

I will ban you from this thread and others if you continue to go down this road. You'll need to speak to BF about reinstating your privileges.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If I'd of chopped that text in there then the only way I know how to do that is by cloneing out the origianl text and adding my own which would have shown up when Cw checked it.So fuck off and die,you bag.Cry to bastard factory all you fucking like but you've been exposed for the piece of shot that you are.

And shame on all you other scum cunts for trying to meat shield for this.

edsdadaD.png
I don't care how it was done or who did it. I didn't write it, you fucking liar.