The penis inverted patriarchy strikes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A massage therapist.... who basically question their child abuse rituals. So .....they visciously attack her

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right how DARE women defend their RIGHTS.

Stupid whiney cunts should just shut up and take it!

Hey Lotus is it safe to say this is also your sentiment on the women being raped by men in prison? The women abused by antifa for protesting to keep perverts from swinging dicks in front of little girls?

Just shut up and let men brutalize and abuse us, right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Lotus is it safe to say this is also your sentiment on the women being raped by men in prison? The women abused by antifa for protesting to keep perverts from swinging dicks in front of little girls?

WTF are you even talking about?

Dove, this is no troll. I worry about you. I really do. Have you been in therapy? Truly honest question. I think you need to work on yourself.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove, this is no troll. I worry about you. I really do. Have you been in therapy? Truly honest question. I think you need to work on yourself.
Lady, these fukin men pretending to be women are a REAL issue. WTF is wrong with YOU?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know what my thread is about. WTF are YOU talking about?

My sanity is just fine, Lotus. Knock off the weak gas lighting attempts and worry about you.

You seem to be the ONLY poster here who struggles to understand my posts. In fact 3 people have helped my clarify my posts that you claimed made no sense.

So clearly something is up with you. You are the one having a problem.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lady, these fukin men pretending to be women are a REAL issue. WTF is wrong with YOU?

Last time I addressed this, she did the same thing. Claimed I was nuts and made no sense. Like 3 posters including Caskur clarified it. It wasnt hard to understand.

Shes gaslighting. Or she really is mocking women for speaking out against male abuse by suggesting they are cry babies.....which is vile.

Shes so partisan she will continue to ignore a real womens rights violation and the rape and abuse of women. Because her "side" supports it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I think you need to jump face first into a meat grinder and have what's left of you donated to a pest control company to be used as rat poison

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you need to jump face first into a meat grinder and have what's left of you donated to a pest control company to be used as rat poison

I'm thinking about clarifying my posts in a video.

That way instead of seeing my long ass essays, I'll just make them listen to me SPEAK it.

That should help. It usually does. I dont know why I havent tbh. It's pretty fucking easy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@LotusBud ... I have to agree with Lokmar on this. Your silence on condemning this outrage on children is deafening.

You attacked the messenger and not the message. It would be good to see you condemn outright wrong for a change!~

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at this. These radicals harassing this woman....with full police protection to do so.

Is this the country we want? Where women and children are oppressed and even more vulnerable to abuse and rape? And have their right to protest this make them the target of more hateful abuse?

God help us.