Xiden's inauguration

Screen-Shot-2021-01-20-at-9.58.02-AM-800x435.png

SaintTrumps in 2017

Screen-Shot-2021-01-20-at-10.03.55-AM-800x401.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What kind of Fauntleroy Faggit has a middle name of Robinette ? :LOL2:

A brain dead puppet of commie china type, thats who!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
More like avoiding the lynching! Nothing stopped democRATs from gathering all year long, josephine!
So I heard these Qanon idiots were hoping a mob would arrest everybody and Tumpy would get flown back.
You hear about this before now?
That would be treason, of course.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More like avoiding the lynching! Nothing stopped democRATs from gathering all year long, josephine!
So I heard these Qanon idiots were hoping a mob would arrest everybody and Tumpy would get flown back.
If thats what they wanted, they should have taken action. Guerrilla warfare is probably their best bet.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
If thats what they wanted, they should have taken action. Guerrilla warfare is probably their best bet.
Just not you, of course..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. I'm storing up "grain".

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What kinda 'grain', Lokmeer?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. Good luck with that. Better store flower cause your comrades won't know what to do with just grain.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol. Good luck with that. Better store flower cause your comrades won't know what to do with just grain.
I think you mean flour, tard.

And josephine, 55gr, 62gr, 77gr, 115gr, 145gr, 158gr, 150gr, 180gr, 220gr, 230gr, etc.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

And josephine, 55gr, 62gr, 77gr, 115gr, 145gr, 158gr, 150gr, 180gr, 220gr, 230gr, etc.
Flour deez nutz.
You can't eat bullets.
Even though your membership prolly have eaten lead in their time.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

On the day you die, your gonna have all these guns at your bedside, never used ammo, and nobody to give them to except some gun crazy enthusiasts or ghetto kid gangstas.

And yer last words'll buy, "Whea' ah mah guns?!?"

Caint take 'em inta the afterlife with you, my friend Lokmeer!

Even Satan won't accept 'em at the Gates of Hell, dude.

Smoo

Factory Bastard

On the day you die, your gonna have all these guns at your bedside, never used ammo, and nobody to give them to except some gun crazy enthusiasts or ghetto kid gangstas.

You aren't very manly.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Something most sane people will ever understand, for the puny pp crowd there is nothing more insanely erotic than guns that that actually go, boom!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You aren't very manly.

I'd rather buy Gold like this Instead of guns.

180405001bz.jpg

I prefer Objects of Beauty over Weapons of Mass Destruction.

images

...gold is more beautiful than Blood imho.

Smoo

Factory Bastard

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

Gold on a victim is very beautiful.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

lemme axe yuo a qwestian, 'does my gold tooth look fly?'

Smoo

Factory Bastard

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

If my aim is good.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

If my aim is good.

...no sorry, is that "normal english"?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

As long as you keep your guns in the USA I'm Safe along with the Gold.

Smoo

Factory Bastard

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

I'll get your gold from the dead Chinese soldiers pockets I empty out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All the people who bought into Q propaganda were censored and mentions of Q were all removed from socail media platforms.

So now theyve all been driven "underground" were people can and will become more radicalized. Awesome, eh? It's part of how America will become destabilized and more Patriot Act laws will be passed.

Dont worry though.....I'm sure there is some old lady you can hide behind if a fight finds you.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You aren't very manly.

180405001bz.jpg

images

I'll get your gold from the dead Chinese soldiers pockets I empty out.

I'm sorry about the election

I know it was a difficult loss to take.

Better luck next time, Pal.