The real reason why Gayyity has not been posting lately !

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes ladies and gents me and former Emperor,Dilf have tracked down Gayyity and found out the real reason as to why he has not been posting lately.The delinquent swine was caught on cctv punching one of his neighbours kitties.And is now serving ten years in federal prison for animal abuse.Cw is distraught and has promised to somehow sneek a mobile phone in to him so he can tell his side of the story because the swine is still protesting his innocence.I've heard he is doing ok though and likes his new cell mate Joe Exotic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He hasn't been around because he is sick of the drama and shitposting in the 'Meltdown'. His words, not mine, so direct the sarcasm and insults to anyone but me. :)
You lying swine !

Has he paid you to say this? Are you really Joe Exotic posting on a mobile phone from prison ?

Do you condone punching kitties you swine.

Have you been out with weeg watching the Barbie film ?

@UncleDiLF we have a cat punching sympathiser here.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You lying swine !

Has he paid you to say this? Are you really Joe Exotic posting on a mobile phone from prison ?

Do you condone punching kitties you swine.

Have you been out with weeg watching the Barbie film ?

@UncleDiLF we have a cat punching sympathiser here.
Kitties, puppies and even hamsters on occasion. I'm a fucking beast! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
One of Alticus's VICTIMS!

M9o3V8u.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes ladies and gents me and former Emperor,Dilf have tracked down Gayyity and found out the real reason as to why he has not been posting lately.The delinquent swine was caught on cctv punching one of his neighbours kitties.And is now serving ten years in federal prison for animal abuse.Cw is distraught and has promised to somehow sneek a mobile phone in to him so he can tell his side of the story because the swine is still protesting his innocence.I've heard he is doing ok though and likes his new cell mate Joe Exotic.
Mister defence minister @reaper. I can CUMfirm the rumors.

My spy cell mste Bubba and Jamal have SAWEDED Gayitty in the new section 8 cell block, with weak FiLTH , toddler eATers and animal abusers.

He is doing fine so far.

He hates cats and jerked off to old males in diapers. Wtf?

He wont post according to JAMAL.

What a pathetic career.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
In my heart of hearts Vitty hasn't left, he's just busy creating fractals that will soon be unleashed on the world....

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have also heard that Hampster hurting swine Alticus is out watching the Barbie film.

I hope he enjoys it so he doesn't punch those poor Hampsters when he gets home.