OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
When one goes to war....we...
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
I'd like to see Khabib part 2
29 and 0 ...is he coming out of ridiculous retirement to try for 30? Will mummy let him out of the house? Lol
After his father died, I think his spirit crashed

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
its almost as if @maxis735 has a twin or something...
Oh Lord, another Maxis alt. Please say it isnt so.
Is he also extremely good looking?

Yeah if you consider an anorexic looking meth head a hottie....to each their own.
I'm on your team don't forget

Ahhhh.....an ally. To what shall I owe this splendid occasion? :)
I rather have female friends here
Hopefully you are female
Hopefully :devil1:

Lol.....I am ALL woman. Proved REPEATEDLY in this forum.
Are your neighbors like this?
Mine are lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
29 and 0 ...is he coming out of ridiculous retirement to try for 30? Will mummy let him out of the house? Lol
He’ll get over it when the $$$ bills start talking. I just want to see him KO’d...the jockstrap sniffing is getting a wee bit tedious to watch. His last fight against Gaethje was the first time I’ve actually seen him give an effort at some stand-up!

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
He’ll get over it when the $$$ bills start talking. I just want to see him KO’d...the jockstrap sniffing is getting a wee bit tedious to watch. The last fight against Gaethje was the first time I’ve actually seen him give an effort at some stand-up!
GSP could smash him

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
He’ll get over it when the $$$ bills start talking. I just want to see him KO’d...the jockstrap sniffing is getting a wee bit tedious to watch. The last fight against Gaethje was the first time I’ve actually seen him give an effort at some stand-up!
GSP could smash him
That would be a good matchup! Some doubt GSP’s age, but I think it’s all up to the individual. GPS has never really had a weight issue either.

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
GSP could smash him
That would be a good matchup! Some doubt GSP’s age, but I think it’s all up to the individual. GPS has never really had a weight issue either.
He'd take him down
Lay and pray until the sub
Similar fighting styles
Fuckign boring lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
GSP could smash him
He'd take him down
Similar fighting styles
Fuckign boring lol
In the real world Khabib would get his eyes gouged out and his balls ripped off if he tried to lay down with a man in the street! Every time he shoots...I’m waiting for that knee in the face. He’s had a lucky run..that sudden retirement was a bit of a disappointment. Fucking Covid!!!

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
GSP could smash him
He'd take him down
Similar fighting styles
Fuckign boring lol
In the real world Khabib would get his eyes gouged out and his balls ripped off if he tried to lay down with a man in the street! Every time he shoots...I’m waiting for that knee in the face. He’s had a lucky run..that sudden retirement was a bit of a disappointment. Fucking Covid!!!
I train MMA fighters and I can tell you first hand, covid has destroyed my business. Gyms all shutting down again

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
yes yes just don't slip on your drool and cut yourself on all that 'edge' :rightON:
I'm a ninja so I have previously located your *puddle* ;)
You learnt ninjitsu? Are you a Shinobi or have you just been playing Sekiro? :biggrin:

I would of liked to of learned Ninjitsu (weapons training). I learned an Okinawan style, that mixed Akido, Jujitsu, and Karate. Took it for 8 years, then my sensai moved to another state, and me and this other guy taught the class for a lil while longer.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yeah if you consider an anorexic looking meth head a hottie....to each their own.

Hopefully you are female

Mine are lol

Lol no....not really. I was raised in the country in Texas....we had pastures....surrounded by wooded areas. Barb wire fences, farm animals. I was tough as nails as a child. I never played with barbie or Ken. I loved being in the woods with nature and finding all sorts of critters. :)

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard

Hopefully you are female

Mine are lol

Lol no....not really. I was raised in the country in Texas....we had pastures....surrounded by wooded areas. Barb wire fences, farm animals. I was tough as nails as a child. I never played with barbie or Ken. I loved being in the woods with nature and finding all sorts of critters. :)

We might possibly be neighbors :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
GSP could smash him
He'd take him down
Similar fighting styles
Fuckign boring lol
I train MMA fighters and I can tell you first hand, covid has destroyed my business. Gyms all shutting down again
It’s the same deal here...I just train at home now, and I actually prefer it. One doesn’t have to hold back on the punch bags and wall pads, and no unwanted fluid transferral. My hygienic OCD isn’t even a concern.

What about private training...surely that’s an agreement between you and your student/fighter?

And one more thing... please don’t tell me you actually admire Khabab that fucking bone-headed Russian/Arab jockstrap-sniffer?!

tenor.gif

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
GSP could smash him
He'd take him down
Similar fighting styles
Fuckign boring lol
It’s the same deal here...I just train at home now, and I actually prefer it. One doesn’t have to hold back on the punch bags and wall pads, and no unwanted fluid transferral. My hygienic OCD isn’t even a concern.

What about private training...surely that’s an agreement between you and your student/fighter?

And one more thing... please don’t tell me you actually admire Khabab that fucking bone-headed Russian/Arab jockstrap-sniffer?!

tenor.gif
I respect Khabib as a fighter, but I'm not a fan.
I train fighters, as well as strength and conditioning for non fighters. The problem that sucks is the amateur and pro fights have all been canceled indefinitely. I'm training them but they cant get fights booked nor get medical clearances

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
we all go to war! ha!
Fookin right!!!

images
GSP could smash him
He'd take him down
Similar fighting styles
Fuckign boring lol

tenor.gif
I respect Khabib as a fighter, but I'm not a fan.
I train fighters, as well as strength and conditioning for non fighters. The problem that sucks is the amateur and pro fights have all been canceled indefinitely. I'm training them but they cant get fights booked nor get medical clearances
As a wrestler and grappler maybe...but he can’t box or kick for shit. We all know that a dynamic striking game coupled with speed and precision is the key to winning fights. He’s just lucky his grappling formula has been in his favour this far. I can’t stand the cunt, although he won a few noddy points from me in his last bout. He made some effort on his feet. I thought the respect he showed for his late father was quite humbling...but he’s still a doofus!

I think you’ll be right to go by March next year...that’s the word via the grapevine.:rightON:

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
Coleman, Koschiek, Kerr, Hughes, Sherk, there's more. Wrestlers never really had good stand up game. GSP had the better stand up, which made him stand out in my opinion. If you could take CroCop's stand up and Randleman's wrestling, it would be the winning ticket