The real vote. TRUMP or Sleepy Joe

Who will win?

• Alphamale and president Donald Trump

• Antifalover Sleepy Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the most dangerous vote. Not politically correct.

You can vote. Anonymous. 1 vote. 1 months. Sticky thread.

3rd November will change our country.

Vote now. God bless America.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow!

3:1 so far.

All anonymous gentlemen!!!
Cum on!!!

VOTE and choke on African piss.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Trump is apparently the first African president :-)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As a true American, I vote for TRUMP!!!

Masculine leader and charismatic.

I am watching the relive of the debate. It was actually very good. No wonder liberal media ripped it off. Sleepy Joe was beaten clearly.

Sleepy Joe looks weak. How old is he? 89?

Q

Banned

I am watching the relive of the debate. It was actually very good. No wonder liberal media ripped it off. Sleepy Joe was beaten clearly.

77, but DJ Trump is 74. Both too old, I agree. I just did not have time to run for president this election period

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

77, but DJ Trump is 74. Both too old, I agree. I just did not have time to run for president this election period

True, you must work for your boss I guess. You exchange time for money.

yeah, but Trump makes a way younger feeling than sleepy Joe. Have you watched the debate? I am watching the relive on youtube. Highly entertaining and not what mass media said.

I think Trump will make it ! He has way more stamina. I wish it would be more classy though. Respectful behaviour is important. Sadly my man Donnie was over the edge on this time.

Q

Banned

yeah, but Trump makes a way younger feeling than sleepy Joe. Have you watched the debate? I am watching the relive on youtube. Highly entertaining and not what mass media said.

I think Trump will make it ! He has way more stamina. I wish it would be more classy though. Respectful behaviour is important. Sadly my man Donnie was over the edge on this time.
I have seen parts, DJ Trump misbehaved like a small child. Joe Biden made a good impression, not like he was demented.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I have seen parts, DJ Trump misbehaved like a small child. Joe Biden made a good impression, not like he was demented.
You've got serious mental ailments my poor dude. Better get your head examined

Q

Banned
You've got serious mental ailments my poor dude. Better get your head examined
Looks like you have a different opinion from mine, but have trouble expressing yourself in a normal way?
Luckily I am used to working with children.

Well... where do you not agree with me?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re dilf’s prezzie_dent...so shut the fuck up maxi-pad! You bleeding neg_whore!

Check 3:50 :ThankYou2:

Your video doesn’t work, but I think I know the segment that you’re referring to. Trump would fucking do Africa wonders! Those black kaffirs are such a bunch of corrupt mongrels, that it makes me sick to the stomach. The cuntry is doomed...Putin even knows that!

Q

Banned
You’re dilf’s prezzie_dent...so shut the fuck up maxi-pad! You bleeding neg_whore!
Check 3:50 :ThankYou2:

Your video doesn’t work, but I think I know the segment that you’re referring to. Trump would fucking do Africa wonders! Those black kaffirs are such a bunch of corrupt mongrels, that it makes me sick to the stomach. The cuntry is doomed...Putin even knows that!

OMG! The video does not work? You are actually TOO STUPID to play a video on YouTube?????:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@SCOUSE who will you vote my conservative brother.

What do you think of kamala bimbo Harris?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Trump would be infinitely better if he denounced Israel and the bagel brigade, but there's more chance of X selling his extensive child sex doll collection than that ever happening.

Kamala Harris has only been included to tick boxes in the PC handbook and appease the SJW tards...

Black? Check. Female? Check.

What next? A disabled transgender Muslim dwarf in the race for the Presidency?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trump would be infinitely better if he denounced Israel and the bagel brigade, but there's more chance of X selling his extensive child sex doll collection than that ever happening.

Kamala Harris has only been included to tick boxes in the PC handbook and appease the SJW tards...

Step back a second...denounce Israel? Where are you coming from Scouse?
Serious discussion please...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sceap foreign aid, stop Israeli meddling in US affairs, end the dual citizenship nonsense etc.

Zionists have been using America as it's attack dog in the Middle East and elsewhere for decades and it has to stop.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Cut foreign aid, stop Israeli meddling in US affairs, end the dual citizenship nonsense etc.

Zionists have been using America as it's attack dog in the Middle East and elsewhere for decades and it has to stop.
Well think of it from a different perspective... we ain’t getting rid of the cunts!? Lol. But...we can use them! The network has been established for fucking centuries ffs! Innit?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Unfortunately the hebes are masters of 'using' other groups of people and sucking the lifeblood from them and their nation.

They're parasites who cannot exist without a host to drain dry. Just look at Israel and how it's propped up by the US tax payer.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unfortunately the hebes are masters of 'using' other groups of people and sucking the lifeblood from them and their nation.

They're parasites who cannot live without a host to drain dry. Just look at Israel and how it's propped up by the US tax payer.
We turn them against a common enemy... it’s elementary.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am a businessman I’ll have you know Scouse_Nazi! I think I can help you master strategy concisely. If of course you’re willing?