The South African Coward Who Begs The Owner To Help Him Cope Just Posted This!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
2ph3jFA.png

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
qy7vSey.jpg
This guy actually said that calling me a "white" clown which is anti-white racism from a guy who's white then he came out with "watch that sun in case it turns you red" as if the sun's sneaking up on me... He's obviously not got that problem because his brain tells the sun that he's black is that what he means?

White people built South Africa on baron hard to farm land, there were no black people near that part of Africa and there NEVER was! They were 100s and 100s of miles away from ANY mud huts and mainly British ingenuity built a habital place with water & food then the Zulis came after hearing of the new civilisation and wanted to take it theres and told to fuck off or die and they chose to die... I wonder how the sun never burnt his ancestors? Oh that's right, in the short time white folk were actually getting burned red they came up with a cream, the Zulus although black still got burned by the sun, for thousands of years black people got burned and had skin cancer but couldn't come up with sun block??? Puzzling?

This thread is going to be filled with the wonders of the bizarre little man whose incest ancestors from only 4 generations ago would be ashamed of...