Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some S. Korean women are saying Hell No to:

Bihon: marriage

Bilchusan: children

Biyeonae: romance

Bisekseu: sexual relationships

"Women of the 4B movement additionally refuse romance and sexual relationships, because they see it as an extension of the patriarchal family structure.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
By embracing singlehood, they reorient themselves towards imagining futures for themselves outside of marriage and deny their bodies as reproductive centers for the pronatalist state"

Wiki

S. Korea has also the lowest birth rate on record across the globe. Their birthrate was 0.72 for 2022. By this year it will be 0.68. The replacement rate (to maintain their population) should be 2.1 births.

Clearly, the state has not incentivized family or children for both genders of their population. Clearly, it's too expensive to have children and have the material goods they expect, you know, crazy shit like a roof over their heads and food on the table.

Unfettered capitalism is killing itself, slowly, but surely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Femcel Movement

I disagree. Incels believe they are entitled to a woman.

The 4B's are done with patriarchy. These women earn less money than their male counterparts, are expected to support career, family and home. It's a raw deal from a female perspective.

One response to the patriarchy in America, for example, is the "trad wife" movement. Daddy makes all the decisions, and mommy stays home to keep house. A response, a flawed one in my opinion, but a response, nevertheless.

We evolve or we disappear. That's the way things work. Men have to evolve or deal with the consequences.