Jewish Daily Forward Openly Admits Jews Are Behind Homosexual & Transgender Movement

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jewish Daily Forward Openly Admits Jews Are Behind Homosexual & Transgender Movement

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
recently published its annual Forward 50, a list of the 50 most influential Jews in American life (could you imagine the outrage if an explicitly White news outlet published a list celebrating and commending the 50 most influential White people in American life?).

To introduce the list, Forward editor
describes
Jews have over American political and cultural life, essentially admitting in the process that Jews are the leading proponents of homosexual marriage, gay rights, and the disgusting, entirely degenerate and insane movement supporting transgenderism.

Due exclusively to Jewish influence and subversion, these Talmudic, degenerate cultural and social movements have become mainstream in American society today, a fact that Joe Biden

Screenshot-33.png

"The most obvious Jew to grab the political national spotlight this year is Bernie Sanders, the quirky, blunt talking, doggedly earnest independent senator from Vermont. It’s fair to say that his candidacy for president was considered no more than a quixotic adventure last spring — until summertime’s record-breaking crowds scrambled expectations and proved that a Jewish guy who still sounds Brooklyn can wow them in Iowa. Beyond the never-ending presidential race the boisterous debate over the Iran deal found Jews negotiating (Wendy Sherman), opposing (Chuck Schumer), supporting (Jerry Nadler) and otherwise shaping the most serious foreign policy development of the year.

Our influence goes well beyond politics. The legal framework to support same-sex marriage, which Evan Wolfson developed as a law student 30 years ago, was ratified at the highest level when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of marriage equality in June. Another human rights issue — ensuring that transgender Americans do not suffer discrimination — was championed in a Jewish day school by a remarkable bar mitzvah boy (Tom Sosnik), on the high-fashion runway (Hari Nef) and in the acclaimed television show “Transparent” (director Jill Soloway and actor Jeffrey Tambor.) "

Suffice to say, without Jewish propaganda, activism, lobbying, and support, none of these anti-White, un-Christian socio-cultural movements – homosexual marriage, gay rights, transgenderism, etc. – would be accepted, much less celebrated, in American society today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely support executing anyone who supports faggotry. The only caveat is you have to include everyone.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lokmar, I've shown you proof that Jews consider homosexuality to be part of their identity and culture, the vast majority are sympathetic towards LGBT, even if they're straight.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar, I've shown you proof that Jews consider homosexuality to be part of their identity and culture, the vast majority are sympathetic towards LGBT, even if they're straight.
I've shown you scriptural proof from the OT AND the NT proving that God hates faggotry and wants faggits dead. Simple FACT is, ANYONE supporting faggits should be executed according to God. If every Jew did, they all should die. They dont all support faggotry tho.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jews are behind the H/T movement? Aren't they also behind Hollywood? And the banks? And 9/11? And illegal immigrants? And liberalism? And the Trilateral Commission? And Global Warming? And UFOs? And sharts? And yo mama?

Fuck, they're busy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jews are behind the H/T movement? Aren't they also behind Hollywood? And the banks? And 9/11? And illegal immigrants? And liberalism? And the Trilateral Commission? And Global Warming? And UFOs? And sharts? And yo mama?

Fuck, they're busy.
Bitch, you funny! :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fuck, they're busy.

You know as well as I do how much control and influence they have, spare me the futile attempt of downplaying this fact.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck, they're busy.

You know as well as I do how much control and influence they have, spare me the futile attempt of downplaying this fact.
As I've said before, if jew siren calls make everyone else pro kweirdo, fuk em. Sure aint working on me! I must be super goy! LOL!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've shown you scriptural proof from the OT AND the NT proving that God hates faggotry and wants faggits dead. Simple FACT is, ANYONE supporting faggits should be executed according to God. If every Jew did, they all should die. They dont all support faggotry tho.
"God" pppppppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most bible bashers are creeps, case in point! God ain't real homo!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"God" pppppppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most bible bashers are creeps, case in point! God ain't real homo!
Sorry ya stupid faggit, but God is real and gaytheists are about as useless as faggits! I'd execute all you cunts too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Often times what's not real is the God people imagine is God.

But if there is no Being who is the very source of life and objective moral truths.....where do these things come from?

It's a pretty layered and deep conversation. I think it's kinda really ruined society to have that standard that religion and politics shouldnt even be talked about. :/

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if there no Being who is the very source of life and objective moral truths.....where do these things come from?

It's a pretty layered and deep conversation. I think it's kinda really ruined society to have that standard that religion and politics shouldnt even be talked about. :/
And if there's no God, why do I have any reason to give a shit about anyone else?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But if there no Being who is the very source of life and objective moral truths.....where do these things come from?

And if there's no God, why do I have any reason to give a shit about anyone else?

Genocide for the purpose of resources wouldnt be wrong.

I always laugh at people who say "evil is a concept" but then talk about God being evil for "murdering thousands"

And then.....they pretend logic and reason are on their side LOL.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Who made god? Everything has to have a start, so who? Then who made the entity that made god and so on... There can never truly be nothing because nothing still has to be something... When we find alien life the bible that keeps being changed to suit society will be out the window but no doubt it will be "The newest or newer testament"... It's BS!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who made god? Everything has to have a start, so who? Then who made the entity that made god and so on... There can never truly be nothing because nothing still has to be something... When we find alien life the bible that keeps being changed to suit society will be out the window but no doubt it will be "The newest or newer testament"... It's BS!

If God is the source, nothing had to make Him. He just was.

We tend to think within the boundaries of our nature.....in accordance with time(which God exists outside of) and according to life and death cycles. Everything natural was created

So we assume the super natural was created.....but it doesnt NEED to be in order to be logical.

God is a Being beyond us that we cannot really grasp or conceive of. He is eternal. The architect of our universe and existence. And the absolute source of all life. He even says this. He says "I AM the life".

Not that He gives it.....that He IS it. That force is of Him.

It's the way people often think of God that is limited and faulty.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look man, "science" taught us all that the universe always was before the big bang was discovered. Know what the big bang theory lines up with? The creation as documented in Genesis! And thats just a single example where science has aligned with the Bible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God isnt even a male. Or a female. But then both male and female come Him.

He is 3 persons in one being. Try to figure that out without your brain bleeding. We cannot grasp it.....its beyond us

And if God is real.....that's exactly to be expected. A God we understand completely is a God we made up.

A human having the ability to grasp the fullness of God is like fitting the ocean in a shot glass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look man, "science" taught us all that the universe always was before the big bang was discovered. Know what the big bang theory lines up with? The creation as documented in Genesis! And thats just a single example where science has aligned with the Bible.

Science is the study of the natural world and not equipped to investigate super natural claims. Science is limited. This could change....but for now?

Science has shown us that life can ONLY come from life. It never just materializes.....it takes life to being more life. That is evidence. Even Dawkins admitted intelligent design is supported in nature. We live in a universe of order. There is no chaos.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What a great argument "just was" :Awesomeness:
I'm sorry everything needs creation and the most logical one is certain elements combining to make simple cells and the will to survive and multiplying through to evolution... The idea that some being said "boom, there's trees, boom there's fish, boom there's water" etc is truly laughable and a lot insane... There's absolutely no proof except "just because" and people like LokStein believe that but not other irrefutable facts he doesn't like... :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sorry everything needs creation and the most logical one is certain elements combining to make simple cells and the will to survive and multiplying through to evolution... The idea that some being said "boom, there's trees, boom there's fish, boom there's water" etc is truly laughable and a lot insane... There's absolutely no proof except "just because" and people like LokStein believe that but not other irrefutable facts he doesn't like... :facepalm:

Everything NATURAL needs creation. And if it needs creation it needs a Creator.....so right there that argument trips.

The God that's been argued for for thousands of years is eternal, omnipotent and well beyond our natural and finite realm. You gotta shake of the shackles of our limited humanesses and think outside our natural realm. It's a great topic but it really seems to freak people out. It used to really freak me out as well.

There is A LOT we dont know, you know?

Since God exists outside of time, everyone is already with Him in eternity.....we just dont know it yet.

God isnt subject to His own creation and the natural laws that He set.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well asshat, you gaytheist goobers and your science did and still do use "just was" and "always has been" when asked about the origins of what created the big bang. You simply moved the goal post based off what caused you to learn that your former theories were wrong. Good job tho getting closer to God and the Bible!