The U.S. no longer a democracy but rather an anocracy, says CIA researcher.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao check this out. Sarah Silverman at last calls out an establishment lie about DeSantis....better late than never, I guess. I'm certainly no fan of Silvermen. Shes been a very vile liar herself.

But like Jimmy points out .....if you challange this CULT, you get attacked.

He is basically saying everything we have been saying. I post his videos because here you see a genuine left winger calling out establishment cultists and lies. I have a lot of respect for anyone who is out there telling the TRUTH regardless of "sides".

It's a psychotic level of hyper partisanship to be willing to overlook lies and evil just so long as it's coming from your "side". The only fucking side any of the people should be on is the side of the people. Not the side of the establishment.....they fucking hate us. They dont care about us. They seek to subjugate us. Any people on that team are helping to build the gulags they will die in. If you hate your own neighbors that deeply there is something very WRONG with you.

Buying all these lies and helping demonize and dehumanize your own countrymen is why people are so angry, giving up on trying and just starting to push back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor Dovey is triggered.

When I'm triggered I typically need medication to stop the sudden need to shit and vomit and to lower my heart. And it really never has to do with any internet posts or conversations.

I'm just posting my thoughts and a few videos from a left wing podcaster who sees it because I know if I post anything that could considered "right wing" it's much less likely to be looked at.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just so you know, Dovey, I read everything you write. I read everything everyone writes. I love to read.

I agree with Levon, though: you come across as being so very earnest. I guess that earnestness can look like a meltie to those who don't know you better.

You're like a cat who never stops purring.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just so you know, Dovey, I read everything you write. I read everything everyone writes. I love to read.

I agree with Levon, though: you come across as being so very earnest. I guess that earnestness can look like a meltie to those who don't know you better.

You're like a cat who never stops purring.

Isnt there by definition a distinction between "earnest" and a meltdown?

Earnest is passionate conviction and a meltdown is just a hysterical show of emotion.

Of course I'm earnest about this. Our country is in a very bad position and the people are being intentionally turned on eachother by a nefarious group of corporate owned politicians.

Dont you find it very alarming that the CIA is claiming that democracy is being threatened or killed by.....opposing parties? How does democracy in action kill democracy? Divisive, inflammatory propaganda and lies are destroying the country.

I am a Leo so the cat thing is pretty true.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anocracy or semi-democracy is a form of government that is loosely defined as part democracy and part dictatorship, or as a "regime that mixes democratic with autocratic features." Another definition classifies anocracy as "a regime that permits some means of participation through opposition group behavior but that has incomplete development of mechanisms to redress grievances." The term "semi-democratic" is reserved for stable regimes that combine democratic and authoritarian elements. Scholars have also distinguished anocracies from autocracies and democracies in their capability to maintain authority, political dynamics, and policy agendas. Similarly, the regimes have democratic institutions that allow for nominal amounts of competition.

Such regimes are particularly susceptible to outbreaks of armed conflict and unexpected or adverse changes in leadership.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I might call it an anocorporatocracy.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anocracy or semi-democracy is a form of government that is loosely defined as part democracy and part dictatorship, or as a "regime that mixes democratic with autocratic features." Another definition classifies anocracy as "a regime that permits some means of participation through opposition group behavior but that has incomplete development of mechanisms to redress grievances." The term "semi-democratic" is reserved for stable regimes that combine democratic and authoritarian elements. Scholars have also distinguished anocracies from autocracies and democracies in their capability to maintain authority, political dynamics, and policy agendas. Similarly, the regimes have democratic institutions that allow for nominal amounts of competition.

Such regimes are particularly susceptible to outbreaks of armed conflict and unexpected or adverse changes in leadership.

what a dork

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

merry christmas, lotus :)

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I think you are all wrong, America is a Reality Showocracy!

5545356_091719-wtvd-trump-cheerleaders-stanly-county-vid.jpg

Pursuant to several ongoing lawsuits, Cheerleader's For Trump Images unavailable.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pursuant to several ongoing lawsuits, Cheerleader's For Trump Images unavailable.
stick 2 memes, when u talk its all cringe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have been saying the country is headed towards civil war and it's because of intentional divisive and intentional establishment propaganda and lies.

And we get told we are assholes and how bad civil war would be, as if we dont know and that we actually want that. We just want our rights and liberties preserved for our economy to not be fucked. And we dont want jobs being taken overseas, over regulation that only helps corps and we dont want to be tax slaves or have the government running everything.

Even with warnings of civil war all this bullshit is gonna continue and we will get pushed closer and closer until the country is destroyed.

This is what the dems/progs want. They hate us, they hate the country and they want to take it over and force this new woke ideology on us and fundamentally change the country whether we all want it or not. And it will be our fault for not just marching to our orders. For many their hatred will never end.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

Don't be fooled, she can still be contagious!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

i know that but ur so serious tho, this invites my mischief

be a pollyanna like me

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

Don't be fooled, she can still be contagious!

i would hope so

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

be a pollyanna like me

I'm funny. But I guess you have to be pretty smart to get that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Case in point.
I agrEE YoU aRe A HeAd CAse!

She posts so "earnestly" as others about all sorts of ideas, liberty, the body politic, etc. However, if we examine her behavior that's been shared about her in the real world, it is dissonant in anyone who earnestly believes in any of the ideas she spews.

Therefore, I have quit giving her credence for any ideas that I believe are crap being spewed out of the hot mess of an individual.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Case in point.

She posts so "earnestly" as others about all sorts of ideas, liberty, the body politic, etc. However, if we examine her behavior that's been shared about her in the real world, it is dissonant in anyone who earnestly believes in any of the ideas she spews.

Therefore, I have quit giving her credence for any ideas that I believe are crap being spewed out of the hot mess of an individual.
Agreed, even tho I hate feeling "judgy" of the fuck ups we meet in life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Case in point.

I don't have any qualms about judging those who want to judge everyone else, fuck 'em.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Case in point.

I don't have any qualms about judging those who want to judge everyone else, fuck 'em.
Well, there is that.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

be a pollyanna like me

smarter than u, dummy

ur a broken record with two thoughts in your head, commie this, commie that...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

be a pollyanna like me

smarter than u, dummy

o'reilly, examples?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a dork

OK.

You're adorable.

be a pollyanna like me

smarter than u, dummy

o'reilly, examples?

r u her white knight in shining armor?