The vaccine is not ok for everyone, apparently...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If they’re so worried, then don’t have it, we need to get ride of them goat fuckers anyway...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As I understand it the Bastard Factory is also a helal place, yes?

Well I hear even those who supported Trump may not be getting it because they doubt the efficacy of the vaccine, deport.

I'm wary of some versions of the vaccine, like the Russian 'Sputnik' one, where there are reports that some Russian healthcare workers are getting sick even after they were injected with that vaccine.

Vladmir Putin wanted to rush that thing out so fast without proper trials, be the first, beat the West to it, and now Russia may be stuck with millions (billions?) of doses of a useless vaccine, eh?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Well I hear even those who supported Trump may not be getting it because they doubt the efficacy of the vaccine, deport.

I'm wary of some versions of the vaccine, like the Russian 'Sputnik' one, where there are reports that some Russian healthcare workers are getting sick even after they were injected with that vaccine.

Vladmir Putin wanted to rush that thing out so fast without proper trials, be the first, beat the West to it, and now Russia may be stuck with millions (billions?) of doses of a useless vaccine, eh?

As an observant Muslim I have a strict policy of avoiding poark in all its forms. But Putin is by far the most effective world leader so in the long run I am sure the Russian vaccine will be the best. Sadly my country has signed up for one from China because it is cheaper.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

As an observant Muslim I have a strict policy of avoiding poark in all its forms. But Putin is by far the most effective world leader so in the long run I am sure the Russian vaccine will be the best. Sadly my country has signed up for one from China because it is cheaper.

Well any country which gets sucked into China's orbit pays the price I'm afraid.

Lookit Iran.

America would be wise to disengage from China as much as possible asap

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Well any country which gets sucked into China's orbit pays the price I'm afraid.

Lookit Iran.

America would be wise to disengage from China as much as possible asap

An evil and godless regime leading a soulless mass of automatons. MacArthur was right about them.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
130931206_3637086109647837_3916024930781753917_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's really a mixed group.

There are leftists who do not feel good about the vaccine and Trump supporters who dont.

From what I'm seeing on socail media platforms(which is entirely anecdotal I know) people comfort level with this has little to do with politics.

I would bet(and I could be wrong) that Lotus isnt going to get it. Shes very distrusting of vaccines. Shes left.

And than me....who you know supports Trump....and I'm totally pro vaccine and while i am nervous about this one, I'll be getting it as my mother is very high risk.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
im not taking it until its mandatory for work

It's really a mixed group.

There are leftists who do not feel good about the vaccine and Trump supporters who dont.

From what I'm seeing on socail media platforms(which is entirely anecdotal I know) people comfort level with this has little to do with politics.

I would bet(and I could be wrong) that Lotus isnt going to get it. Shes very distrusting of vaccines. Shes left.

And than me....who you know supports Trump....and I'm totally pro vaccine and while i am nervous about this one, I'll be getting it as my mother is very high risk.

Us 'common folk' can't get it first anyways.

We have to wait our turn several months before it becomes available.

the healthcare workers and those most at risk will get it first.

Which is fine with me.

I want see if it's safe, effective and just how well it works before taking it.

I was planning to get some additional vaccinations beforehand with the hope that they might offer more protection such as meningitis vaccines.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The chinks and this game of pitch and catch

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Awesome news. Why even bother at all?
is there a vaccine that will keep you from raping kids?

asking for a friend

Fuck? Can’t get that shit off of your mind. Sick Dwarf
IF you were suddenly banned I would. Pedophile out of sight out of mind sort of thing.

I bet you get off on the words when reality fails you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

IF you were suddenly banned I would. Pedophile out of sight out of mind sort of thing.

I bet you have 6 kids trapped in your closet right now

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

asking for a friend

Your sick scene is out in the open Stubby. Take that nap. Maybe you’ll get lucky in your dreams

Holliday

Banned
Banned

asking for a friend

Ah, closets.
Finally - a subject you are authoritative on.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
Oh look, a bunch of retards that believe in a fake God are going to die because their beliefs do not allow modern medicine.

Darwin must be rolling in his grave.

oldcardA.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If they’re so worried, then don’t have it, we need to get ride of them goat fuckers anyway...

Wow. It's so nice to see you exercising your great mental capacities and posting such useful insights. You're a real tribute to humankind.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow. It's so nice to see you exercising your great mental capacities and posting such useful insights. You're a real tribute to humankind.
Even better is watching stubby roll around on the floor like a soccer ball, with just about everyone's footprints scuffing his once polished surface.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Even better is watching stubby roll around on the floor like a soccer ball, with just about everyone's footprints scuffing his once polished surface.

I don't read more than a random sampling of his posts anymore.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't read more than a random sampling of his posts anymore.

Most slaves only marginally listen to their masters....