There are none so blind as those who can not see.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what's interesting?

This coming out right after Congress members tried to tour and check the conditions in that prison but were told they were trespassing and locked out.

Even Elizabeth Warren is speaking up about these peoples rights.

Keeping people in jail for months....putting them in solitary, when their worst charge is trespassing.

This is 3rd world shit. Political prisoners should never be a thing here.

But sure an article explaining how uninformed a prisoner is.....from a supposed attorney putting this prisoner on blast (which is disgusting and unethical btw... but I'm sure you think its okay) can go ahead and clear up the inhumane treatment of people who have gone against the will of GovCo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too long, didnt give a shit.
An Attorney defending your 1/6/21 witless fools, tried to get them to read a history book, they cried and wailed and called her names.

Right! Because attornies often go ahead and share their interactions with their clients and blast them in news entertainment media. Especailly before any charges or due process or court hearings, right?

There are NONE so blind, Admin, as those who WILL NOT see.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You can lead kooks to books, but you can't make them read.

By Caroline Anders

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Critical thinking ain’t your strong suit, I guess it’s why you joined the navy!? You needed an orifice to tell you what to do. Stop creating shit threads or I’ll fucking break you boi! Fucking sissy-arsed lil’ faggot!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

By Caroline Anders

Critical thinking ain’t your strong suit, I guess it’s why you joined the navy!? You needed an orifice to tell you what to do. Stop creating shit threads or I’ll fucking break you boi! Fucking sissy-arsed lil’ faggot!

Stop telling people what they can and cannot post or I'll report you to the Gestapo, you Nazi.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

By Caroline Anders

Yeah, you don't take sides at all. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

By Caroline Anders

You going to DM me a Karate chop?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

By Caroline Anders

Are you gonna tweet a knife to gut me?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

By Caroline Anders

Karate is for small men with uniform size. Try blocking the punch of 250 pound knucklehead...it ain’t easy. Kungfu works on deflection as well as a multitude of other techniques including traps, locks and rapid chain-punching to name just a few. One can deflect a fucking elephant within reason. Is all about core values and a sharp mind. My 6 years in karate was a total waste of time. The only thing it did for me was strengthen my knuckles.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

By Caroline Anders

Yeah, you don't take sides at all. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Piss off you fucking munter!